What's new

The ZaKa Podcast, by Tokyobassist and Hitoshura

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Okay, so I have been talking about a podcast me and my friend were in the process of
starting. Well its finally here! The ZaKa Podcast!!!

Our podcast is mainly about gaming, gaming news, game genres, etc. We give our opinions on games and stuff that is coming out. For those wonder it is indeed not safe for work, lol. Here is a you tube like of ourpage and a link to the first episode.

ZaKa Podcast Youtube Page:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8EGmjXFjMwswrknt1V8MQ/videos

ZaKa Podcast Episode 1:

MP3 Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?e8bkje2ke5b995r

Description link under the video has a download link for the mp3 file of this podcast. Did this just becuase I know not everyone has time to sit and listen to podcast. Some people need to run and do stuff.

We will be releasing an episode once every 2 weeks. Our first episode is about survival horror and the recent survival horror game that has been announced called The Evil Within. Check us out guys and hope you enjoy. Like and subscribe!

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I remember like shitting myself as a kid when I saw my brothers play Resident Evil...

good shit hito!

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Ok. I thought I would give this podcast a go. Then I turned it off. Saying fallout 3 is a "brown puke coloured" game. its a post nuke fallout game everything is supposed to be brown blown up and bleak!
Point made. If you want to do a podcast saying this games good this games bad I get it but at least be objective. Fallout 3 is probably one of the most loved games of this generation and will be remembered as such.

Rant. Over.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Ok. I thought I would give this podcast a go. Then I turned it off. Saying fallout 3 is a "brown puke coloured" game. its a post nuke fallout game everything is supposed to be brown blown up and bleak!
Point made. If you want to do a podcast saying this games good this games bad I get it but at least be objective. Fallout 3 is probably one of the most loved games of this generation and will be remembered as such.

Rant. Over.
Are you really getting mad over an opinion not being objective enough? Dude relax, haha. It's a podcast man, and his opinion on Fallout 3 is also how he feels on contemporary games. A large amount of contemporary games are brown and bleh. You can be post apocalyptic nuke and still have some color in it aside from brown. I've seen it done before. I mean I understand if you love fallout 3 and got slightly offended at his opinion on it, but to stop listening to the podcast over it? Also remember its just an opinion. I don't expect people I know to like all my favorite games. A lot of people hate on killer 7.

PunkMafia83

Are you really getting mad over an opinion not being objective enough? Dude relax, haha. It's a podcast man, and his opinion on Fallout 3 is also how he feels on contemporary games. A large amount of contemporary games are brown and bleh. You can be post apocalyptic nuke and still have some color in it aside from brown. I've seen it done before. I mean I understand if you love fallout 3 and got slightly offended at his opinion on it, but to stop listening to the podcast over it? Also remember its just an opinion. I don't expect people I know to like all my favorite games. A lot of people hate on killer 7.
I think I just have a strong opinion my post came off bad. We all rose tinted glasses looking back on 90's games I am 30 this year lol. I admit though your comments on the resi series were spot on. I honestly think Capcoms last good game was super sf 4. Even some purists hate that series.

I will check out the next podcast.....

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I think I just have a strong opinion my post came off bad. We all rose tinted glasses looking back on 90's games I am 30 this year lol. I admit though your comments on the resi series were spot on. I honestly think Capcoms last good game was super sf 4. Even some purists hate that series.

I will check out the next podcast.....
If you don't like the podcast then you DON'T have to check out the next episode. Were not going to force you, lol, and I have strong opinion on certain games sometimes as well. Like if someone told me Final fantasy 6 was crap id bug the fuck out, haha!

PunkMafia83

I respect you are taking your time to write back on these so will give it another whirl!
FF6. Probably one of the best lol.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Could someone post the MP3 link here?

BATTLEBEAR

NJ Jobber
Solid Listen. RE6 was trash but i didn't expect anything good after 4 anyway. Good points on The Evil Within, I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for that. Looking forward to the next episode.;)