What's new

The XBL Injustice 2 KOTH and GGs Thread!

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
@The_Tile: it's official! You're leading TYM TOO and I've left the guild entirely as I don't want gear profits from other players when I won't be playing as much. Hopefully I can catch you later this weekend and we can play for fun...

Funsies :)

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
@The_Tile: it's official! You're leading TYM TOO and I've left the guild entirely as I don't want gear profits from other players when I won't be playing as much. Hopefully I can catch you later this weekend and we can play for fun...

Funsies :)
Thank you very much. Whacked or not (I'm smashed right now) ill do a good job. TYM Too shall do well. I appreciate the good gesture

We'll play whenever I see you on, see you bro

JJParker

Noob
I'm always down for long sets so I will add most of the UK players here.

Anyone feel free to add me also. I have plenty of time off work so am on Injustice quite a bit. Gamertag is J J Parker and that's on Xbox

Shady1692

I'm The Goddamn Batman!
Whatsup guys my gamertag is Shady1692 im down for whatever whenever i main batman and mess around with black adam, supergirl, flash probably gonna pick up aquaman

Vhozite

Waiting on SF6
My GT is Dark Vhozon. I'm on the East Coast (DE) and I'm usually available during the day, typically anytime before 4-5pm. If I'm on just hit me up for long sets.

I main Supergirl, have dabbled in WW and am in the process of learning Fate. I'd like some dudes to regularly run with if possible.

Note: I'm bad

Bes110

Noob
Hey guys! I had a question. Is there an online tournament scene for xbox one currently? If someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
GT: Marlow0822
Character: Wonder Woman and Cyborg
Availability: On weeknights typically around 7-9 PM CT, and the occasional weekend. Work and marriage really cuts down on gaming time. Most of the time I only have 30-45 minutes. Maybe up to an hour, hour and a half on weekends.
Looking for: As many matches as I can fit in with my limited time. I’m pretty terrible, but I’m mainly just looking for matches and trying to get better. I don’t really care if I’m getting blown up, just playing matches against humans is fine by me.

GT: KingTrampoline7

Green Lantern, Supergirl, Deadshot, Catwoman, Green Arrow, Aquaman

Msg me anytime, I'm down for koth, long sets and learning match ups