What's new

The XBL Injustice 2 KOTH and GGs Thread!

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
All the pros are on PSN...

but someone has GOTTA rep X-Box Live! (Please join the Test Your Might Guild on XBL [ID #S7QBW]

Hello! I'm AE and this is me, hedging my bets a little. I haven't had a chance to poke around the game settings, but from what I've seen so far, one-and-done ranked has returned! (BOO.... HISS!!!).

Add that to the fact that ppl don't know what "Ranked" means, and it's gonna be tough to both learn, & get some meaningful games in. So, I'd like to take this opportunity to reach out to you all, and make a place where we can reach out to each other.

Here's what I suggest: We each post our XBL handles, mains or choice characters, location (general area of the world), availability (if possible) and Set wishes (First to 5, 10, Long Sets ~ 3-5 hours, etc.)

That way, we know who is closer to who (to maximize good connections), who can play when and for how long.

For Your Convenience: My XBL Handle is the same as my Username: "Azarashi Elder". I'll be playing Atrocitus until someone else changes my mind. I'm in the Eastern Part of the United States (New York State), and I'm generally free to play for a bit around 3:00 pm Eastern (that's 7:00 pm or 19:00 hours UTC). During the week, I'm looking for 1st to 10, or 1st to 5, or sets for about an hour and a half. During the weekend you can double that to 3 hours, but I'd like to get sets in as early as possible. I generally don't work on weekends. That's all. Feel free to Add.

MEET>>>>>GREET>>>>>PLAY

Last edited:

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
GT: SonicNinja3532
UK
Available any day, but I'm usually only wired on the weekends.
Gonna be maining batman, flash, GL, Fate, and maybe one more character.

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
We as a community should go to NetherRealm and ask for a ranked ft3 or ft5 mode.
100% agree, but I have No I-D-E-A why that wouldn't be there in the first place. I'm going to go home soon and double check. Hopefully I'm missing something but... c'mon now. It's really hard to adjust to players in a one game only situation. And if we're going to GET GUD, which should be our goal as a community, a one-and-done format has got to be the long way around.

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
I won't have an Xbox copy till tomorrow but
GT: TheGangstaFace
Characters: Darkseid (for now, we'll see) and Batman
Availability: My work schedule is random so lol
Sets: However long

Also you can message me anytime on Xbox. I have the Xbox app so if you want games I'll get a notification

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
Many thanks to Grizzly for the early INJ2 beatings. The day 1.5 Atrocitus needs practice 4 sure (especially against those long ass tentacles). I'll try to catch up with you all later, as I can, but one-and-done ranked might be a good place to get my feet under me. LOL

I won't have an Xbox copy till tomorrow but
GT: TheGangstaFace
Characters: Darkseid (for now, we'll see) and Batman
Availability: My work schedule is random so lol
Sets: However long

Also you can message me anytime on Xbox. I have the Xbox app so if you want games I'll get a notification
Central Florida?

GT: Anarquisto

Characters: Darkseid, Batman, Fate and Bane (I want to learn Brainiac too lol)
Availability: Random work schedule
Sets: However long, unless their is a schedule conflict.:DOGE

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
I made a guild if anyone has any interest in joining. I have no members. =(

It's called Test Your Might. Please join if you're on XBL!

I've been running hard with Brainiac and doing fairly well. Feel free to add me! Handle on XBL is the same as it is here - John Grizzly.
Was wondering if someone was going to set up a TYM guild, will join tomorrow.

My GT is kingkong177, maining Adam but will learn other characters soon.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Sure I'll add mine.

GT: Linkxs n Whisky
Characters: All of them. Mostly Atrocitus, cheetah & firestorm.
Availability: Mostly weekends. An hour or 2 during weeknights.
Sets: infinite and endless.
Mic: Yes. A extremely expensive one too.

Thx.