What's new

The Woolay Show Ep23 Raffle Special w/ 16bit, Homeboy Tyson, Showtime and more

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Join us at 9 as we begin this special show one hour early. 16bit will be on and Showtime should be on as well. Then we will have a special visit from OBS Homeboy Tyson who will be debuting two new songs and a video dedicated to one of the most prominent members in the FGC. Who knows who else may show up! During the show we will hold the raffle where I will be on video picking the names live on camera.

We still need to sell tickets so check out this thread if you are interested in that...

http://testyourmight.com/threads/official-woolay-show-raffle-october-8th-we-need-you.24190/

The show will be live at 9pm twitch.tv/thewoolayshow

If you have twitter check us at @thewoolay show , @VSM_ClaudeVS , and pherleece

Attachments

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I got through like ep 7 or 8 a while back but I never saw anymore of them posted. Is there a specific location they are stored, or a post that gets updated?
Was deleted in the crash. Was waiting until I had them all done but ill make another post soon. Thanks man.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
If I can sell enough tickets tonight, Insuperable will be able to go to Dallas as well. Donating extra to him. So yeah, soup could go because of this raffle too. So everyone buy if you would like to see that as well. I still need to sell tickets though because we haven't yet reached the minimum. Close though.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Like I said don't know how late ill be at work, but I just bought 2 tickets, hopefully you and soup can make it

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2