What's new

The Wharf ATTN: All Online TYM Users!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I'll be on tonight. Using more Kung Lao. I need lots of work with him and I'm annoyed with sindel right now. Can't wait for that patch.

---
- Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Okay, I'm gonna go pick up some "supplies". I'm camping in THEWHARF so it's up and running if anyone still wants to join. KOTH is already running too, watch out for the Kamikaze bruthas. They're no joke.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Okay, I'm gonna go pick up some "supplies". I'm camping in THEWHARF so it's up and running if anyone still wants to join. KOTH is already running too, watch out for the Kamikaze bruthas. They're no joke.
Supplies huh? You know weeds illegal right? :D ummmmm Im telllllinnnng

-b_s- :headbang:

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Not in Montana SON! hehehehe Ok I'm back. I'm gonna do some throwing down. Beef, if I don't see you there, I will punch you right in the nuts.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Please don't ban me from this bump.....
You won't get banned from the bump bud lol

Ggs last night guys. Is that violent guy a member here? What about the slim guy he has that awesome sektor.

And I hate Sonya but I'm thinking I'm going to use her instead of mileena. Last night showed me she has a lot of potential to be a killer fighter in the zoning and offensive department.

---
- Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

D_W

The Could-Have-Been King
Will do. Hopefully we'll get no "game no longer" messages.

EDIT. Oh I didn't notice when this was posted.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Alright, so if anyone's down for some MK tonight. I'll be setting up TheWharf. I want to see some FUCKING SWEET KRUEGER ACTION!

EDIT: I'm gonna go run some errands, but I'll leave the room up.