What's new

The Wharf ATTN: All Online TYM Users!

FrogGirth mains sheeva btw, gotta get him in more lol its getting pretty solid now.

And we finally had a KL there last night, Misanthrope82, I can deal with ONE lao user lol :p

and GET MICS U BUMS!...right now it's just slego, kamikaze_player, admiral, calijokerstyle, and of course me, using the mics. it makes it so much more fun ANDDDDD i believe a lot of the disconnecting that randomly occurs is when minimizing to use the chat room, for me at least. so mics save lives :]

GGs as always last night!

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
FrogGirth mains sheeva btw, gotta get him in more lol its getting pretty solid now.

And we finally had a KL there last night, Misanthrope82, I can deal with ONE lao user lol :p

and GET MICS U BUMS!...right now it's just slego, kamikaze_player, admiral, calijokerstyle, and of course me, using the mics. it makes it so much more fun ANDDDDD i believe a lot of the disconnecting that randomly occurs is when minimizing to use the chat room, for me at least. so mics save lives :]

GGs as always last night!
No problem with using a mic. I just assumed nobody was using one. Also is there going to be a room tonight?

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Guess I gotta go buy a blutooth today....yall will hear a whole lot of, "shit, shit, shit! Wait, what the?? Shit, fuck shit" (sorry Pmarc. :D)

-b_s- :headbang:

ZeroEffect

Kombatant
So do most of y'all play at like 3 am? Most of the names I see in the ggs thread aren't there when I get invited.

Actually I'm probably in very different time zones from most of you guys. Who's in here is all on the East Coast?

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I'm usually on between 1-3am (CST,tx) playing and its usually pretty rockin. That's the only time I can play cause o' meh job.

-b_s- :headbang:

Reedoms

Warrior
I'm usually on from about 11 p.m. to 3 a.m. depending when the wharf gets up and how my matches are going.

So do most of y'all play at like 3 am? Most of the names I see in the ggs thread aren't there when I get invited.

Actually I'm probably in very different time zones from most of you guys. Who's in here is all on the East Coast?
that'd be me sir...NY represent

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
Great games to DanCock! I would have stayed and played more, but I had to get my ass in the bed lol ^_^
We'll definitely have to get some more in ASAP.

Talyn

The Mad_Hattr

EST Here. Live at Ft. Knox, KY.