What's new

The Walking Dead - Video Game

REO

Undead
Thanks to Mr. Mileena for bringing this to my attention earlier. I just downloaded the demo and this game is pretty fun. It's a hybrid of a survival / horror / strategy / and action game. The demo is pretty neat. The camera angles are fixed similar to the old RE games but not as severe with all the specific angles and shots.

For the people who have been looking for a non terminator-gunning zombie game, here it is.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
How long is the game supposed to be and how much does it cost? I haven't looked at any gameplay of it yet, but it seems to be getting good reviews.

I should change my gamer handle to Glenn even though I don't think I look like him lol.

redeyes

Button Masher
How long is the game supposed to be and how much does it cost? I haven't looked at any gameplay of it yet, but it seems to be getting good reviews.

I should change my gamer handle to Glenn even though I don't think I look like him lol.
20$ its an arcade game. its like 5 episodes or some shit.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
It better be an improvement over their Back To The Future game (also from TellTale). That game was shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Any idea if it uses the save file from the first one or not? Prob will get it for PC if not, but my save file is on PS3.

ruff321

Noob
I hate that it take Telltale games so damn long to release one episode. It's been 4+ months since episode 1 of The Wolf Among Us was released and now we have to wait months for the next episode of the walking dead to come out. What's worse is that they're working on 5 games at one. James Bond, Borderlands, Game of Thrones, Wolf among us, and the walking dead.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I loved the walking dead first season. Kenny was my nigga. Then he gon get pissed at me 3 episodes later cuz I didn't side w him at the pharmacy. Fuck ass boy. I miss my nigga tho :(

RIP Kenny.

Odoyle

Drops combos
@WoundCowboy I remember mentioning this to you on the way home from SCR. I still think they give out the first episode free and if you said you liked the Back to the Future title they made, this IMO blows it away (I beat BTTF about a week ago)