What's new

The voice of MK 11 Shao Khan in MK Mobile.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain

Could this be the voice of Shao Khan in MK 11?
Somehow I hope not, because it really doesn't sound that impressive. And if that is supposed to be Shao Khans voice, they really, really need to put some filters over it - to make it deeper and more menacing.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
That's not Jade's voice in MK11, so why would that be Shao Kahn's voice?
I haven't watched that video, but Jade does have some of the same dialogue from the mobile game, with the same voice.

2:27:

0:40:

Not in love with that Shao voice but it might be what we're getting.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I didn’t know Kelly Hu was voicing jade, she’s so hot. She’s the voice of D’Vorah in mkx?! Wtf

But yeah I agree with Kahn, he doesn’t have any bass. Where did your nuts go Kahn?!

RothVI

d2 Spammer
Jade sounds very British, but it could be the same voice actor using a different inflection. I wouldn't consider Shao Kahn's voice final though. Remember before Injustice 2 came out, Deadshot just sounded like a normal guy until they put a filter over his voice.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
I didn’t know Kelly Hu was voicing jade, she’s so hot. She’s the voice of D’Vorah in mkx?! Wtf

But yeah I agree with Kahn, he doesn’t have any bass. Where did your nuts go Kahn?!
Is there any source? Cuz I need to confirm that it isnt Jennifer Hale’s voice (in mk11 jade sounds like her)

Last edited:

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Jade in MKX Mobile and MK11 definitely sounds like Jen Hale doing a Mid-Atlantic/Faux-British accent. (She's done British before, like Bastila in KOTOR.)

Could be someone else, but that's how it sounds to me! Similar to Tanya's voice in MKX.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Is there any source? Cuz I need to confirm that it isnt Jennifer Hale’s voice (in mk11 jade sounds like her)
No the video mentioned her so I looked her up and saw she played D’Vorah, Sindel and frost in mkx. You could be right I was just surprised, I crush hard on Kelly hu lol.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole

Kelly Hu has a fantastic voice, and was definitely a standout in MKX.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
Jade in MKX Mobile and MK11 definitely sounds like Jen Hale doing a Mid-Atlantic/Faux-British accent. (She's done British before, like Bastila in KOTOR.)

Could be someone else, but that's how it sounds to me! Similar to Tanya's voice in MKX.
I hope its someone else’s voice :p

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
They should bring back Steve Ritchie to voice Shao Khan. The one here sounds better than the one in MK9, but that is more of a statement as to how bad the one in MK9 was than a compliment to this one.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I hope Kelly Hu is in because I loved her as D'Vorah, despite the fact that it was 90% modulated lol. But that doesn't sound like her as Jade to me at all.

Having Kelly Hu return to voice D'Vorah and Sindel would be dope. She killed it as Sindel.

Edit: Oh shit I was checking out Kelly Hu's Twitter and she liked a tweet asking if she was returning as the voice of D'Vorah.

Last edited:
Jade: Is konfirmed not "black" (...for whoever cares)
Kahn: Has a contested repository tract (...nothing that a dose of pitch tweak, and non-mobile audio hardware, couldn't fix)

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
By the incarnation of the character depicted in the video, and by her alleged voice.
Oh whoops, noticed the spelling mistake. XD
Went a bit too fast on that one.

But anyways, no. The mobile game doesn't confirm shit, it's a non-canon version of her.