What's new

The TYM bro thread

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Last week, my best friend killed himself... and in this week I have never learned how important friends can be.
1/17/12 my best friend killed himself as well. He was pretty much like a brother to me and I have never recovered. I was a mod here and disappeared from the entire FGC cause I just couldn't deal w/it. I only came back to reality about a month ago. So when I say I understand what you're going through, I hope you know I mean it. My friend had clinical depression, didn't take his medicine for a month, had a lot of shit happened and took his life

Last week, my best friend killed himself... and in this week I have never learned how important friends can be.

My bros from TYM, I value our friendship:
SweetJohnnyCage
HyruleNERD
FrothyOmen
RiBBz22
Tim Static
Shock
k-frog
SwiftTomHanks
Hitoshura
Maxter
pherleece
CD jr
Claude VonStroke
Jer
zaf
HGTV Soapboxfan (and crew :3 )
summoning
7L
sackram22
Chongo
MK Peanuts
Zyphox
MagnetoHalfway
GamerBlake90
DanCock
Hey bro, I'm really sorry for your loss. I can feel your pain. My wifes youngest son of 15 years of age also took his own life on the 20th of June. This has been really devastating for her, so I can imagine your sorrow. I wish you wisdom, strength and courage bro.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
new to the NRS community. hope to become bros with you guys. i come from soul calibur and ive been having a great time with injustice. hope to meet you guys at summer jam and hopefully TFC if i end up going. also shout outs to Mikemetroid for being the number 1 biggest hot dog fan

Hemlock

Noob
*hugs*
I've struggled with suicidal thoughts, so my heart goes out to you and your friend. The TYM community is here for you if you want to talk!