What's new

The True MK11 Tier List

skahwt

Noob
Everyone makes these so here is a new take on a "Tear list" for mk11. This time about how much nrs loves or hates a character and whether it is "allowed" to be a different tier than it already is. Channel your inner TYM and blow this thread up. GO.

View attachment 15761
MK11 Player Tier List

Most everyone>bitter Jade fans>Mileena and Rain fans - recently committed or on the verge of a psychotic break

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
Scorpion is the god of first patch nerfs. I'm pretty sure it's happened in every game he's been in since 2011.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Scorpion has been ass in more games than he was good lol.
He has only been good since he debuted in Injustice
Other than that he was pretty bad at MK9
And certainly mid tier with no launchers in MK3/UMK3/MKT era

Also Kitana was decent in previous MKs, UMK3/MKT she was definitely godlike top 5 on the tier list at any part of the world, even here.
In MK9 she had a debatable top 10 spot with Skarlet.

She may have started terribly in MKX, but then she got overbuffed in MKXL, the last patch was just too much, but yeah.

Jade was good in MK9, but she got nerfed for weird reasons, its not as she was always this terrible, even in MKT with no launchers, her returnarang was a strong pressure contender.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
good call, but I would replace Jax and put D'vorah instead , on that position .... other than that, this "cry me a river" list seems interesting, hehe

:joker:

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
The only actual bad characters are kung lao and kano, and thats based on actual frame data. Everyone else can actually play mk11. The saltiness is hilarious now.