What's new

The Top 100 players in Mortal Kombat 1 by Poseidon - Summer 2024 Edition

Back with an updated list of the current top 100 players in MK1 is Poseidon! He has been cranking out wonderful videos covering the current competitive MK happenings. Enjoy his break down with results and footage of the current top 100 mk players in the world.

Author: @Poseidon https://x.com/Poseidonssb1

"Each player had to meet one of these five requirements 1. Play in one Major MK1 offline tournament (70 or more entrances) 2. Play in at least 2 online MK1 pro kompetition events 3. Play in a finale of one of these events: Champion of the realms The Kolosseum R1ps Arena 4. Play in 5 online events of 40 or more entrances hosted by 3 different organizations from [1/1/24-6/30/24] 5. Played in at least 5 local or regional level tournaments (less than 70 entrances) 6. A combination of these can be used as well, some requirements were lowered for regions with less competitive players, if interested in the extent of those please reach out to me."

100-91 - Bwood, Sircocoabutter, Herkuhlez, Michaelcerafan, SIX, AVOReigns, TheAlphabet, 2EZ, Cossner

90-81 - YoAJ, iScorpion, Curbolicious, Chocolate, Burrito Vorhees, MagicTea, Lankyness, WannianLaoer, Jusmeezy

80-71 - Jchan, Sangue Frio, Fesogabe, Silensreturn, Honeybee, yakuzzaknight, hdope, ktop, splash, perfectshini

70-61 - Lawcorridor, gustavopage, Skar, alightyadonis, yadrielelpunk, young chiquelo, semiij, ludi, deadlyrebel

60-51 - Moody, Shuletah, Wraith, Waz, Woolender, Hodie, vyletz, soulsclue, beyondtoxin, illuminati

50-41 - bryanlorran, sparkz, pure, onlincale, arrona, joshtq, DJT, joystick, broseph, roethor

40-31 - boki, disarted, rinzler, Euphoring, justnasty, Han Rashid, rednose, Hayatei, Sooneo, getrekedyo

30-21 - Pulse, Bigdaddyg, Mari, dexydawg, makoran, konqueror, Akstar, Agamottos eye, Zeeus, Rewind

20-11 - WizeGemini, KingGambler, Elcucuy, Gui Exeptional, KillerXinnok, Grr, MKJavier, Hourglass of Rain, Dyloch, Bandinoz

10-1 - Kanimani, Tekken Master, Xombat, VideoGamesYo, ScorpionProcs, TheMightyUnjust, Faysal, Ninjakilla, Nicolas, SonicFox

Last edited:

Comments

Seems like the results are affected quite a bit by including Combo Breaker (a Spring event) but not EVO. For example, Rewind is the same tier as dexydawg (and below Grr and Hourglass), since Rewind was 2nd at CEO and Top 8 at EVO, but EVO wasn't counted.

I guess it just took a while to do the full reveal, with all the results.. But in a Summer competitive ranking Rewind should definitely be Top 10.

My goal was to get everything out before Evo but with everything from getting results to making graphic it just wasnt feasible. My goal is to do one every 6 months. I did 1 for 2023 which was about 3 months. Then 1/1-6/30 for Summer and 7/1-12/31 for Winter

My goal was to get everything out before Evo but with everything from getting results to making graphic it just wasnt feasible. My goal is to do one every 6 months. I did 1 for 2023 which was about 3 months. Then 1/1-6/30 for Summer and 7/1-12/31 for Winter
Makes sense. I guess in the future it's possible to get around that by shifting the window a bit (like doing February-EVO to cap off the summer, and then everything after EVO through January for winter). But either way, congrats on all the hard work and collecting all the data.

Makes sense. I guess in the future it's possible to get around that by shifting the window a bit (like doing February-EVO to cap off the summer, and then everything after EVO through January for winter). But either way, congrats on all the hard work and collecting all the data.
That honestly does sound better as Evo really is a summer event, maybe I will change it

Yeah because Koisy would have made the list if that wasn't a prerequisite.
Nowadays all good players come offline. Since MK9. That mindset is so outdated. Sonic, arguably the best NRS player of all time started purely online and dominated the second he popped up. There are plenty of others... Like I said, almost all...