What's new

The Top 10 Characters.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Welp, we just came off an amazing ride. Summer Jam was just this past weekend and we saw extremely high level play from multiple players and characters. Even the top 8 was a bit more diverse this time around.

With that being said, I'm sure many people may have an idea of who the top 10 characters are. Althought we saw tons of high level characters being played, we can only choose the 10. I think its pretty safe to say the top 5 are:

NPO- BA, Supes, WW, GL, Aqua.

6-10 is a complete toss up IMO.

Discuss.

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
Flash Top 5.
nah but i agree with that top 5 100%
for 6-10 in no order, i would say
batman, killerfrost,flash,,mmh,zod
batgirl and nightwing are close as well

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
im no top level player but id say
Batman Superman Black Adam Aquaman Wonder Woman Flash Batgirl - is the top 7 easily
the rest of the top 10 is probably out of Green Lantern Doomsday Deathstroke Martian Manhunter Zod and a few others

I honestly think Batgirl will be top 5 eventually. If you try to jump or use a somewhat slow projectile at all she gets a reset combo for one bar that leads into safe 50/50's. great wakeup options with cartwheel and her teleport to catch people attempting to cross over. Only thing she lacks is a really good advancing normal but she has a really fast dash and her zoning is honestly not too shabby. However I don't know who she would replace out of the top 5 as they are all amazing in their own ways. I feel like Superman's pressure is a little overrated though. He has okay zoning against most of the cast but if you just sit and block his f23 breath pressure while reacting to throws then he has no way to actually hit you outside of small amounts of chip until you choose to strike. If you've seen Rico play KDZ he just sort of lets superman do whatever until he finally decides to attack. Sorry for the long rambling post but those are just my opinions and I'm definitely not very knowledgeable about the game having not played it in about 2-3 weeks

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
i dont know how people dont include batgirl in the top 5 or 6 but include green lantern

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Aquaman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Superman
Black Adam
------------------
Doomsday
Batgirl
Green Lantern
Killer Frost
Martian Manhunter

Not really in order. I think Nightwing is overrated. Flash, I believe, is totally fucktarded still, but I'm not sure if he's all-around bullshitty enough for top 10.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
1. Black Adam
2. Batman
3. Superman
4. Green Lantern
5. Aquaman
6. The Flash
7. Wonder Woman
8. Killer Frost
9. Zod
10. Cyborg or Sinestro?

MMH is probably in there but I think it's too soon to tell.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Top 10 is so iffy. It's seriously too hard to tell passed top 4 in my opinion. (Supes, BA, Aqua, Bats)

Here's my current list no one will give a fuck about (if they're on the same row, no specific order):

http://www.mmcafe.com/tiermaker/injustice/index.html?tc=ya0-trea5aak8yg971f5avec72ig8wgj8v7fawh3cpd7atdbcoh2au9bave6enf6cobfcpmyatl0auj3avej8xb7awg75akd8yj1crg6emci8xowau5kaw-bk2-naJTCircus

I'd have Zod and Scorpion in the same row as Green Arrow. MMH on the same level as WonderWoman. Zatanna is too new to tell.