What's new

The Thunder Gods: Players Who Main Raiden

Psn alt-er but im torn between maining him or not he did get me 5th at a local but I can't seem to get a hold on him with this patch

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
The purpose of this thread is to list any and all TYM users who use Raiden as their main character. Post in this thread if you main the thunder god along with which console(s) you are on and I will be sure to add your name. You can opt to remove yourself from this list at anytime. Feel free to post if you use him as a secondary as well.

I'll start off by listing myself and a few others I know for a fact main him (correct me if I'm wrong). In time I can start listing personal accomplishments under a players name, whether it be tournament victories or placing in a clan war etc.

UPDATE 11/18/2011: I am now going to start giving Raiden players on this list points based on their contributions and tournament placings/victories, starting today. These will be called Raiden points. I will update with more information once I come up with a more detailed point system.

:raiden: RAIDEN MAINERS :raiden:

[MENTION=204]B W1zZ[/MENTION] (XBL)
[MENTION=416]Crazy Blake 88[/MENTION] (PSN)
[MENTION=1863]Thunder 88[/MENTION] (PSN)
[MENTION=5554]Vilén[/MENTION] (XBL)
[MENTION=3534]Raidenwins[/MENTION] (PSN)
[MENTION=6182]CJKRattlehead[/MENTION] (XBL)
[MENTION=5833]Albo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3109]rotanadan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8327]TendouTensei[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8245]LaDLURKER[/MENTION] (PSN)
[MENTION=30]PLAYING TO W1N[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5727]Nivek[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9373]AJ_Sidhu[/MENTION] (PSN)
[MENTION=7870]obliv1on911[/MENTION] (XBL)
[MENTION=9350]underoath85[/MENTION] (PSN)
[MENTION=2387]Couch Tomato[/MENTION] (PSN)
[MENTION=2865]Peckapowa[/MENTION] (XBL)

[MENTION=7853]WaweR[/MENTION] (PSN) +5 Points
  • Contributed missing/corrected percentages and a kombo to the Kombo Kompendium 11/18/2011
[MENTION=4735]mine is broken[/MENTION] (XBL) (PSN)
[MENTION=5041]lazybird123[/MENTION] (PSN)

:raiden: RAIDEN ALT-ERS :raiden:

[MENTION=8319]FOREVER KING[/MENTION] (XBL)
[MENTION=7921]OneBoxyRobot[/MENTION] (PSN)
[MENTION=6624]Maxter[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1266]REYTHEGREAT[/MENTION] (PSN)
[MENTION=9311]XMADDOGGX[/MENTION] (PSN)
Love the Raiden points idea! It'll motivate Raiden players to constantly improve their skills and possibly even attract new player to main the Thunder God. Can't wait to hear more. IMO, it should be hard to obtain points in order to make them more valuable.

B W1zZ

Noob
Love the Raiden points idea! It'll motivate Raiden players to constantly improve their skills and possibly even attract new player to main the Thunder God. Can't wait to hear more. IMO, it should be hard to obtain points in order to make them more valuable.
I like the new avatar man lol, but yeah it was just an idea I came up with last night, haven't really formulated any set in stone system. I gave WaWeR +1 for both kontributing a kombo and fixing a percentage, also 3 more for testing the percentages on 3 untested kombos (I can't play or test anything right now).

There could be a separate point system for tournament and clan war placings, instead of adding all the points for both kontributions and placings.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
I like the new avatar man lol, but yeah it was just an idea I came up with last night, haven't really formulated any set in stone system. I gave WaWeR +1 for both kontributing a kombo and fixing a percentage, also 3 more for testing the percentages on 3 untested kombos (I can't play or test anything right now).

There could be a separate point system for tournament and clan war placings, instead of adding all the points for both kontributions and placings.
Yeah, I went all out with my Raiden costume this year. Check out the rest of the pics in my profile. A friend of mine who is an artist made that lightning bolt for me. I had a big Bo staff too but it didn't make it in any of the pics.

I don't think tournies should play a part, and you may or may not agree but here is my case:

I have 3 boys, 5yrs, 2 yrs, and 3 months old. I have a full time job and a wonderful wife I only see on weekends. I can't make it to tourneys but that doesn't make me any less dedicated than any offline player. That's just an example I'm sure there are many more in a situation where that can't tourney either, just my 2cents and no disrespect intended whatsoever <3

What I mean is that if people contribute useful information they shouldn't have less points than someone who doesn't get involved but places top 8 with raiden

Oh just saw this, I go by the same name on XBL. Just lost in a tournament, obvious mental mistakes tho and jumped at a KL player. nerves in a close match, D'oh.

Albo

Noob
i'm on XBL btw Wizz although i havn't been playing mk as much lately being occupied with other things. i can't wait to get right back into the game though, attend as many tourneys and represent raiden well. it's great to see you taking such an active role with the raiden community btw Wizz, improving it and bringing all the players together, very nice work.