What's new

The "Thanks" Thread

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
If you would rather go the extra mile and type a message to those you are thanking, use this thread. BecomingDeath13 inspired me to make this thread because of this post on MK's FB page:
Come on people. Join up on Testyourmight.com If you want tournament level advice, trying to learn to be a high level player definitely join and befriend some of the best. Tell em BecomingDeath13 sent ya.
found here: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=1010&post=16786&uid=117266501638089#post16786

Thank you, BecomingDeath13! We're appreciative of any and all support shown to us. Clearly, we have not been GIVEN any of the reward that we have earned over the last 13 months, rather, had it earned. Supporters like you and everyone else is who are why we are here and remain.

~STORMS

Thanks for the Taco Bell, Dan.

Thanks Tom for the unbelievable games in MKDA.

Thanks Storms for making us all laugh with your snoring.

Thanks Phil for well, just about everything.

Thanks BD13, BD-SIC, STORMS, THTB and everyone else who mentioned me in their sig.

Thanks Riu for helping us with your memory card and consoles at NEC. Your snoring mixed with Storms was also funny. :)

Thanks Arez and Jago for smoking a blunt at NEC. That was fun as hell.

Thanks REO for kicking my ass with Flash and making me realize how stupid MKDC is (Or should i just say DC).

Thanks Shock for just about everything, same as Phil.

Thanks SgtSektor for all the media coverage, your name should be in yeller.

Thanks Bone for being the first person to congratulate me on placing 3rd in MKDC (yay)

Thanks to Roge and Tom Brady for constantly supporting my videos from NEC

Thanks Scheisse for saving my ass in Java and ActionScript (tomorrow yay!)

Thanks Infusion for meeting up with me constantly to hang out and play offline. Cant wait till next week with me you and tom! (reo too <3)

Thanks to Dr.Doggystyle for being such a great supporter for TYM and MK in general.

Thanks to Tim Static for bringing his UMK machine to tournaments. Good shit.

Thanks Red Saleen for the kind words you said to summ0ning about me.

Thanks to Nit for being such a good friend.

Thanks to THTB for making the last 5 years we didnt play all worth while @ NEC. Good shit, fella.

and Thanks Hector, John, Paulo, Brian and Hans for the shoutout in MKast!!!! wooooooooohooooooo

Thanks to everyone else i missed who constantly shows me love. You know who you are (MKF, NY_Disciple, emerio, SuperAwesome, TDA_Kitana, Bossette, FUB, etc and everyone on my youtube constantly supporting.) Cool thread.

Was funny as hell playing matches with you snoring in the background. All i can say. Jago made a funny point to me yesterday about how it would of been cool if you left the camcorder on and we could of caught you snoring for a bit. LMAO. It was too funny, sorry for laughing.

BOSSETTE

Noob
It's too difficult for me to mention EVERYONE so thanks to everyone on this site for building a great community and I'm glad I've met new people and have learned new things. :)