What's new

The Talking Might Podcast Episode 2

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?

Previous Episode
http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-talking-might-podcast-episode-1.57157/

Episode 2 credits video

Podcast

It's time again for another episode of the Talking Might Podcast! Official Podcast of the critically acclaimed series, The Walking Might!
Episode 1: Tension
http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-walking-might-season-1-episode-1-tension.57059/
Episode 2: Disparity
http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-walking-might-episode-2-disparity.57168/

Critics agree: the Walking Might is the hoettest new thread series on Test your might!

"This is so awesome"-Coolwhip
"lol is this hilarious"-Slips
"It's my favorite tree"-Qwark28
"All threads should be deleted and replaced with Rickyraws' thread"-Pig of the Hut
"The Walking Dead meets TYM. Gold"-SMStargazer
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME?!"-RM Indecisive
"Am I the only one upset Rickyraws actually has a life? I want to read more constantly!"-SonicNinja3532
"This is the best thread ever!"-Rickyraws

EPISODE 2 TRIVIA:

-The names of the 12 people in Derptile's diary are named after the real life actors of the film 12 Angry Men
-When given the option between multiple choices, Indecisive is never isplayed having a clear, certain decision and typically goes with what is suggested. This is a reference to his name
-Gunshow is never depicted missing a shot
-YOMI Michaelangelo being the one to introduce Pizza to Pig's group is because he shares the name with a Ninja Turtle. They loved pizza
-After being rescued by Qwark, Pig of the Hut constantly references Runwaymafia, but only ever mentions him by name when he has a weapon in hand. This is foreshadowed in the very first scene in Epissode one, and is symbolic.
-Every spoken word by Emperor Crooked is a Linkin Park song lyric.
-MIT saying 'Dragin' Noggin' Nada' isn't just gibberish that references his character in MKX. He was actually requesting the stoppage of dragging of the noggin.
-Qwark's professor in his backstory, and his screwing him out of a grade for the semester is based on Qwark's real life professor who did the same thing.
-Jaiyson is not in fact speaking gibberish.
-The note 'Go In Peace' written in the shed just before Qwark and Pig meet CDjr has an acronym GIP. Spelled backwards is reads 'Pig'.
-Whenever Slips is introduced in a perspective, someone slips and falls down. It is always someone else and never actually Slips himself
-The real life Slips also dislikes crossbows
-The series is littered with foreshadowing. The third episode is called Sanctuary. The songs in both credit videos is a remix of a song called Sanctuary. While the word tension appears in the first scene of the first episode, the word 'disparity' does not appear until it is shown what the 'Disparity' referenced. Aside from the conflict within ideals and characters, there is a disparity between the actual time period that the Emperors are in in relation to the rest of the group. In other words, you see a glimpse of the ending about half way through.

Anything else you guys noticed?

Referenced, Credited, Participated and/or otherwise

@Pig Of The Hut @xGunShow @Eldriken @Derptile @Decay @RM Indecisive @General M2Dave @TopTierHarley @Laos_boy @EMPEROR PRYCE @EMPEROR_CROOKED @macro @EMPR_MURK @ArmedCalf @EMPEROR_KNICKS @Qwark28 @Rickyraws @coolwhip @Jaiyson @Crusty Clown @AK L0rdoftheFLY @SM StarGazer @SonicNinja3532 @DownfouralitY @Desperdicio @FrostiBarrel @Bomborge @ienjoywinning @Rager Da Prince @GGA Dizzy @juicepouch @Slips @EMPEROR_SunFire

Last edited:

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
What would you say are your top 3 characters/characters you would want to see more of in the next episode?