What's new

The TakeOver!

C-Sword

Noob
It doesn`t look bad for an indie game, I've heard people complain about the hitboxes and the stages being too long, if there's a beat em up you have to play is Fight'N Rage.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Whoa, is this in slo-mo, or is that the actual speed of the game?

Edit: Hmm, it looks faster at the end, maybe they were intentionally slowing it down

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
was bummed this was not on sale for xmas on steam.... : (

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Lol I thought for a sec that was terry in your still image.

Yeah lots of final fight clones theres also the new streets of rage for switch also always heavily inspired by FF.

C-Sword

Noob
I just beat the game, it was pretty fun. I do have a few complaints, there were way too many explosions, I had to wait for the explosion to end just to get an item. I got tired of the rolling barrels, they appeared too often. Final boss is also kind of lame.

The soundtrack was nice, the game got better as I kept playing, I like the jungle level in which I had to shoot monkeys with a machine gun.

C-Sword

Noob
I love beat em ups but do you think its worth the price?
Yes, I think it's worth the price. I beat the game using basic combos, I didn't go into training mode, I guess the game could be more fun if I learned the advanced combos.

I played a couple of beat em ups on steam and this is one of the better ones,

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Yes, I think it's worth the price. I beat the game using basic combos, I didn't go into training mode, I guess the game could be more fun if I learned the advanced combos.

I played a couple of beat em ups on steam and this is one of the better ones,
Any difficulty settings? i always play my games on max hard (ask TYM). Also any replayabilty?

DeftMonk

Noob
I don't dislike ai, just like to see magicman tell everyone he's the only one who knows how to play mk11 and duck everyone who isn't arcade mode.