What's new

The Superman Army-Mainers post here!

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai

Tim Static

Adminerator
Why is everyone hating on Supes lately?
lol whut? Ive been sporting the S logo as my avatar for a while now (taking a short break to show my support of equality for everyone in our country) but lets be honest, this Superman is a bit of a dick. Not a bad thing, dont know if its a good thing yet, but thats the truth.

If its still Superman and is still wearing that S on his chest, then I support, even if things don't work out and we don't work well together in IGAU ;)

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
lol whut? Ive been sporting the S logo as my avatar for a while now (taking a short break to show my support of equality for everyone in our country) but lets be honest, this Superman is a bit of a dick. Not a bad thing, dont know if its a good thing yet, but thats the truth.

If its still Superman and is still wearing that S on his chest, then I support, even if things don't work out and we don't work well together in IGAU ;)

Daaaaamn Tim supports Superman and "Equality" aka EVERYONE IS EQUAL UNDER THE IRON FIST OF SUPERMAN.

Tim "Regime" Static confirmed!

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Haha, sorry, but I doubt it =/

Although I don't really understand how he plays, so it's possible. Not going to count anybody out until I've played the game.

What does his playstyle seem like so far?
Pretty much rushdown with some mix-ups.He has projectiles but they dont seem competent enough for long zoning game.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I'm maining Superman.

His rushdown mixup game is right up my alley, having been a Liu kang main in MK9 (Using strings that are neutral on block, 50/50 launching mixups).

His dash and air dashes are so fast and dirty. I think his zoning game is plenty good; His Heat Zap seems to be fast enough to interrupt other character's projectile attempts from full screen, and his heat vision in the air is awesome in that it can delay his landing. Fake outs?

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
As soon as I learned of the game I knew King Supers was going to be my main. I grew up in the golden age of Superman so I'm a huge fan of his work. You will see plenty of me on here and Wonder Woman's board.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Sorry guys! I have converted to Raven. Superman is still fun to play though. He'll be a secondary.