What's new

The stick and Reptiles infinate.

xmimic

Noob
is it even possible with the stick. i heard somone on here say they have it down with the keyboard.

but for some reason i cant even get the aaHP.. to uppercut.. it seems i am a millisecond to late every time. any help would be great. and if anyone can do this with the stick and not the d-pad.. i bow to you

MKK hanzo

I will try to rec it for you tonight if I got the time, if that is of any help to you... One vid showing the hands, the other showing the game.

But Im confused: Hp into Uppercutt? What did you mean?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Which infinite? I've done the Jax, Sindel and Sub-zero variation to completion on stick in front of people for demonstration, I can only get a few volleys of the male ninja variation on stick though I haven't really tried it that much. As for standard juggling, HPHP dash, I can get up to 4xHPHP, LPHP, LPLP uppercut on Liu Kang using a stick, possibly more.

xmimic

Noob
Shock said:
I can get up to 4xHPHP, LPHP, LPLP uppercut on Liu Kang using a stick, possibly more.
yea i just saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLFaJc05_6E freaking insane man, mad props for that match.

but ive been researching this all day and i didnt even realize you had to do different combo's for each character..

im going to memorize and practice tonight against different people and see how it goes. ill let you know.

what i meant by aaHP uppercut is.. it goes like this for me:

Forceball, HP,HP dash then i cant even pull of an uppercut. im late it seems but after my last HP it feels like i have more than enough time.

xmimic

Noob
MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
I will try to rec it for you tonight if I got the time, if that is of any help to you... One vid showing the hands, the other showing the game.

But Im confused: Hp into Uppercutt? What did you mean?
nah i think im ok now, i was just thinking maybe i was slow because of the stick, but im not. i havent tried LP's and i also didnt read the guide fully. thanks though.. a player match vs. challenger would be cool somtime though lol. my kano for some reason is mean as all hell. wanted to test him out with some true skill.