What's new

General/Other - Erron Black The Second Boot is (VERY likely to be) Erron Black

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Possibly be it really looks like the same costume under different artist.
Not at all. The chest piece, shin guards, and mask go from burnt sienna to a metallic grey, the mask isnt the same design at all. And in the latest issue he has sleeves and is wearing a full cape now instead of a shoulder poncho, theyre definitely different outfits altogether not the different artists making the same outfit. Easily could be an alternate costume.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I gotta be the only one whos not stoked on this guy. I don't want no cowboy, mk is supposed to be dark!
Well I kind of think that's why people are intrigued... Its a new kind of character for MK...also that in MK nothing is ever "just a" anything... So to see what they do with it has my interest... There have been some pretty dark and twisted takes on Cowboys before also...

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Probably my favorite new character so far! I hope he has some sort of quick draw stance where he can fire like 6 shots before he needs to reload. Kind of like Joker's pistol but with the reloading like Lobo. Also, he should shoot from the hip, like a true gunslinger.

TKB

Noob
Probably my favorite new character so far! I hope he has some sort of quick draw stance where he can fire like 6 shots before he needs to reload. Kind of like Joker's pistol but with the reloading like Lobo. Also, he should shoot from the hip, like a true gunslinger.

This is definitely what I keep seeing when thinking about this character. So badass. Love the old Clint Eastwood flicks :)

It would be cool if he used his guns as blades, just like Justice from Afro Samurai
This was the first person I thought of when I saw him, but i'm not sure he's actually going to be in. On the one hand, "strong allies" sure make a compelling argument for playable characters, especially given that one of them is.

On the other he's sorta got a boba fett effect going on, and nothing ruins that more than actually fleshing them out.