What's new

The Science of Mortal Kombat: SKARLET! Currently live!

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
cringe af, how can anyone be hyped about this?
It's Mortal Kombat, probably the most favorite fighting game franchise of most members on this board, being covered by the mainstream on Youtube. Because Science is approaching a million subscribers, while the main channel Nerdist has over 2.5 million subscribers. So Mortal Kombat gets a lot more attention from people, who wouldn't have looked into it otherwise.

On top of that, when is the last time you've seen Tekken being covered like that? Or hell, even Street Fighter?
Mortal Kombat is one of the franchises, which have been transcending its medium for decades now. And it continues to do so. Aren't they also working on a new movie again? How is all of that not hype, I ask?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Man, Sub getting a lot of attention with this show lol.

Cool episode or should I say bloody kool episode.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Skarlet Hemokinesis its amazing, so glad they went right into the lore, easily one of the most powerful characters to currently exist in the Mortal Kombat universe.

And by now in MK11 she is what 30 years old? She is even 1 year older than Ermac, and Mileena in this new timeline, so she might be around 2 years older than Cassie, and god she doesn't age.

Lokheit

Noob
Skarlet Hemokinesis its amazing, so glad they went right into the lore, easily one of the most powerful characters to currently exist in the Mortal Kombat universe.

And by now in MK11 she is what 30 years old? She is even 1 year older than Ermac, and Mileena in this new timeline, so she might be around 2 years older than Cassie, and god she doesn't age.
Isn't Cassie on her late teens or early twenties?

Lokheit

Noob
depending of how long in time line she is at least 2 years older than cassie
That's why I'm asking, no way she's 30 if she's close to Cassie's age.

Cassie was conceived shortly after Shinnok invasion, so timegap between MK9 and MKX first chapter, plus 2 years, plus Cassie's age then.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Like the first episode, awesome and fun. I look forward to Sub again in next week with the Icy Axe!! I think it'll be a win win for Sub either way. If it's sharp enough it'll cut through, if not it'll still shatter I'm thinking since he does both in MK 11. I can't wait!:D