What's new

The Science of Mortal Kombat: SCORPIONS ICONIC SPEAR

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain

Scorpion’s signature “Get Over Here” spear move is one of the recognizable moves in Mortal Kombat and all of gaming, but how much strength would you need to do it? Kyle tries to pull it off on this episode of The Science of Mortal Kombat!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I don't understand why they didn't try it with chain, it would have looked so much cooler.

Also, the uppercut one is going to be pretty sweet can't wait to see that one.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Also, the uppercut one is going to be pretty sweet can't wait to see that one.
And they picked CM Punk to do the punching... CM Punk strikes me as a super nice guy, but as someone, who has watched his two MMA "fights" in the UFC - I can say that he does not know how to punch. So I really hope they don't try to base the conclusion or even the maths off of CM Punks punching ability.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
And they picked CM Punk to do the punching... CM Punk strikes me as a super nice guy, but as someone, who has watched his two MMA "fights" in the UFC - I can say that he does not know how to punch. So I really hope they don't try to base the conclusion or even the maths off of CM Punks punching ability.
I mean can any wrestler really punch after years of faking them? XD I never understood why people switched from wrestling to MMA. Wrestling to acting tho? That makes sense.