What's new

The Science of KENSHI - Ultimate Video Guide

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
Brilliant guide, tried Kenshi a few times & felt that every time some1 got in close I lost thes a fight cos I got so predictable. Brilliant fights too, quality Kenshi vs nightwolf.

Azrael

Noob
Totally agree with the above post....awesome games man.....and even more awesome guide! Would certainly be a great help to anyone wanting to pick up kenshi and even for some seasoned players as well. Good stuff bro!

D-MyzE

Noob
Great video Mayo! Just wondering, in the first video with your match against Belicoff, you were ending your combos with 2,2,b2. Is there a specific reason for that, because in the guide you say to use that string for strong zoners. Or do you just like playing at mid range?

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Great video Mayo! Just wondering, in the first video with your match against Belicoff, you were ending your combos with 2,2,b2. Is there a specific reason for that, because in the guide you say to use that string for strong zoners. Or do you just like playing at mid range?
It's really just a matter of how I feel in that moment. Normally I end with F3 2 SC. Especially against someone like Nightwolf because I don't want him close to me. But occasionally I'll end with F2 2 B2 if I feel like staying in his face a bit, or I think I can bait out an Axe and then punish.

Check out my newest Kenshi thread "Out of the Lab with Kenshi" to see how Kenshi has been shaping up lately.