For without his spandex repping ass
We would not have had play by play for Injustass

#Respect

#Thank You

#Nightwing commentator of America.

@Sajam

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
:D Want to play some KI man? I would love to have some sparring matches right now...

Vodka vs Bourbon

First to lose wins!
I would love to but my wife would kill me since the xbone is hooked up through the tv. maybe later tonight or tomorrow...........i have lots more bourbon!!

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I would love to but my wife would kill me since the xbone is hooked up through the tv. maybe later tonight or tomorrow...........i have lots more bourbon!!
On my last drink of vodka...been a hell of a ride lol...going to see if I can secure more...damn future time zone of mine. It's 10:20 pm lol

HushoftheWind

When's GGA!?
Most definitely shout outs to Sajam, seeing just grill bit was in that 2nd match was so satisfying even though it was hard to root against either of those players. Sajam, you gdlk NW player, thank you for representing for your fellow flying Dicks(even though im not one i sure as hell respect the hell outta that community).

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
You guys need AA.

And it's evo and you guys couldn't watch this ridiculously good matches, somebody had to make sure the people knew what was going on. Hopefully top 8 is better for you guys tomorrow.