What's new

The safe jump thread

kandehbar

The Gryphon
hmm intresting,does it just give an opening to jump that can be uppercutted or it is a safe jump were the opp must block the jip eg cyrax command grab
Safe

It covers smoke toward and i believe that smoke toward is the same distance and frames for jip, but i did test it with jip and no they cant uppercut since their in the stager animation, they can block however

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Safe

It covers smoke toward and i believe that smoke toward is the same distance and frames for jip, but i did test it with jip and no they cant uppercut since their in the stager animation, they can block however
cool ill add to the op now, thank you :top:

1man3letters

With Liu Kang if you do F12 EXLowFireBall and the fireball hits you get a free JIP.

Mileena's telekick too.
mimi's tele already there

with the liu kang safe jump,
is it the combo itself that gives the safe jump or just the fact ex low hits them when u close?
does it not work with ex high?
when the situation u mentioned happens is the opp only choice is to block jip or it it just free pressure (ie. barakas ex spark causes enough stagger for free pressure but not enough stagger to safely jip/crossover)

If the F12 hits too than it's also free JIP, but the free JIP is because of the EXLowfireball, and if oppenent blocks high and you do F12 EX HIGHFireball it won't hit.

1man3letters

If the F12 hits too than it's also free JIP, but the free JIP is because of the EXLowfireball, and if oppenent blocks high and you do F12 EX HIGHFireball it won't hit.
so if im to understand you right kang has 2 possible safe jumps, one of f12 on hit and one of ex low fireball on hit?

so if im to understand you right kang has 2 possible safe jumps, one of f12 on hit and one of ex low fireball on hit?

Sorry if i've explained it the wrong way, but if the oppenent is block high.

and you do F12EX LowFireball and the EXFireball hits, you get a free safe jump cause the FIREBALL puts the oppenent in stagger state.

1man3letters

Sorry if i've explained it the wrong way, but if the oppenent is block high.

and you do F12EX LowFireball and the EXFireball hits, you get a free safe jump cause the FIREBALL puts the oppenent in stagger state.
ah i understand u now,ex fireball on hit done at near touching distant u get your safe jump :coffee:

hmm never knew bout scorps 111 string,intresting,ya sure on that one?do they have time to jump out?
also the ermac one was already posted in the 1st post

greeneless

Mortal
ah i understand u now,ex fireball on hit done at near touching distant u get your safe jump :coffee:

hmm never knew bout scorps 111 string,intresting,ya sure on that one?do they have time to jump out?
also the ermac one was already posted in the 1st post
Standing Ex fireball from liu kang has the same effect, the problem is it wont hit as often off of a block string as a low fireball will. F12 block string with a hit EX low fireball gives a safe jump, also F4 into low fireball or regular fireball is safe. A hit on F4 guarantees the fireball will connect.

Kung Lao's ex hat toss as well, close distance off a block string.

maz

Noob
What about Sindel F12 and Sonya F22 both on hit?I think they give safe jumps but i'm not sure.Great thread by the way,we need safe jumps these days.

1man3letters

What about Sindel F12 and Sonya F22 both on hit?I think they give safe jumps but i'm not sure.Great thread by the way,we need safe jumps these days.
im not sure if they do, dont know to much on sindel, if someone could confirm or deny this?