What's new

General/Other - Kitana The Return Of Kitana.

@AK RM Blake I feel like my story sucks because my literary skills aren't as high as yours and I lost focus after a while.

Ok before you read. This, is all based on speculation if she comes back on MKX.
And my information on her might be outdated. Bare with me.

My soul is owned because of Raiden's decisions.
My Children had to grow up with no Father.
Luana and Kai are safe with Bo Rai Cho. They actually grew a bond with Raiden and Cassie Cage.
I had to do labor with Quan Chi before I was eventually freedbon the account that I find Raiden and kill him.....
The Edinea Princess was dead because of Raiden.
I had promise myself to set things right and do the right thing before I died.
My Greatest friend, Jade. Is Dead ,because of Lord Raiden
My beloved Love, Liu Kang was killed in the hands of Lord Raiden.
But everyday I have second thoughts.
Raiden wasn't somebody I wanted to kill. Especially if my kids have a bond with him.
But then again, this lying
Hero killed me and the people I wanted to protect. I will make sure it will never happen again and I will strike with no mercy!
I will Avenge Liu Kang's Death. I will make sure Raiden.. feels the wrath of The Edinean Princess.

Last edited:
Where did the children come from?

Though the idea of her being revived on the condition of killing Raiden is definitely believable (plot twist: Quan Chi will screw her over anyway).

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
@AK RM Blake I feel like my story sucks because my literary skills aren't as high as yours and I lost focus after a while.

Ok before you read. This, is all based on speculation if she comes back on MKX.
And my information on her might be outdated. Bare with me.

My soul is owned because of Raiden's decisions.
My Children had to grow up with no Father.
Luana and Kai are safe with Bo Rai Cho. They actually grew a bond with Raiden and Cassie Cage.
I had to do labor with Quan Chi before I was eventually freed on the account that I find Raiden and kill him.....
The Edenian Princess was dead because of Raiden.
I had promise myself to set things right and do the right thing before I died.
My Greatest friend, Jade. Is Dead ,because of Lord Raiden
My beloved Liu Kang was killed in the hands of Lord Raiden.
But everyday I have second thoughts.
Raiden wasn't somebody I wanted to kill, especially if my kids have a bond with him.
But then again, this lying
Hero killed me and the people I wanted to protect. I will make sure it will never happen again and I will strike with no mercy!
I will Avenge Liu Kang's Death. I will make sure Raiden.. feels the wrath of The Edenian Princess.

*Fixed I'm the new Grammar Nazi now :REO

Where did the children come from?

Though the idea of her being revived on the condition of killing Raiden is definitely believable (plot twist: Quan Chi will screw her over anyway).
That is true. Quan Chi always does that lol but I just wanted Kitana to have children idk why lol

Stop blaming Raiden for all these deaths!!!!! He prevented fuckin' Armaggeddon FFS

I wonder why no ones puts the blame on dat MILF…..
She's the one who killed all these softies with her heels and screams.

But Raiden's job was to PROTECT his fellow comrades and earthrealm people. Which he failed horribly
You can only blame him for not realizing earlier that Shao Kahn must enter Earth to face the Elder gods' punishment.

But even late, he saved da fuckin' planet.
the other scenario is bypassing all his visions and let the flow of time go like the 1st timeline ( Armaggeddon. Shao Kahn becomes huge and destroys all existence. lol)

Raiden saved yo ass, be grateful :coffee:

You can only blame him for not realizing earlier that Shao Kahn must enter Earth to face the Elder gods' punishment.

But even late, he saved da fuckin' planet.
the other scenario is bypassing all his visions and let the flow of time go like the 1st timeline ( Armaggeddon. Shao Kahn becomes huge and destroys all existence. lol)

Raiden saved yo ass, be grateful :coffee:
If someone you loved was killed by the hands of a man who said he would protect you...... Wait let me stop you dont know the feeling and I will continue to give Raiden discredit until I cut his head off with my fans

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Whether Raiden or Sindel is to blame for the death of Raiden's comrades is a very tricky subject.

On one hand, Raiden had succumbed to an obsession over the visions sent to him by his future self. He knew that if he didn't avert what was to come, Armageddon would descend upon the realms. When the cracks on his amulet continued to spread (cracks appeared and worsened as a sign of the dark future not being changed), Raiden threw all caution to the wind and visited the realm of the Elder Gods, with Liu Kang at his side, leaving the rest of their comrades to stand against the Lin Kuei and Sindel...alone.

On the other hand, nobody predicted the rebirth of Queen Sindel. You can say the Forces of Light should've seen it coming all you want, but would the idea of reviving the Queen of Edenia as a brainwashed zombie be the first to jump to your mind? As you're not in their situation, you can't say it would have been.

In spite that Raiden did receive visions of a future that was all but set in stone, he said it himself: "Disrupting the flow of time could have serious consequences." It's not a power one should tap into constantly.

No doubt this topic will be heavily debated by fans of the MK storyline in the years to come.

Whether Raiden or Sindel is to blame for the death of Raiden's comrades is a very tricky subject.

On one hand, Raiden had succumbed to an obsession over the visions sent to him by his future self. He knew that if he didn't avert what was to come, Armageddon would descend upon the realms. When the cracks on his amulet continued to spread (cracks appeared and worsened as a sign of the dark future not being changed), Raiden threw all caution to the wind and visited the realm of the Elder Gods, with Liu Kang at his side, leaving the rest of their comrades to stand against the Lin Kuei and Sindel...alone.

On the other hand, nobody predicted the rebirth of Queen Sindel. You can say the Forces of Light should've seen it coming all you want, but would the idea of reviving the Queen of Edenia as a brainwashed zombie be the first to jump to your mind? As you're not in their situation, you can't say it would have been.

In spite that Raiden did receive visions of a future that was all but set in stone, he said it himself: "Disrupting the flow of time could have serious consequences." It's not a power one should tap into constantly.

No doubt this topic will be heavily debated by fans of the MK storyline in the years to come.
Now I feel like making a Kitana storyline lol

If someone you loved was killed by the hands of a man who said he would protect you...... Wait let me stop you dont know the feeling and I will continue to give Raiden discredit until I cut his head off with my fans

Kitana is a grown girl. Older than 10,000 old. If she can't handle her mother's bad mood it's her own business and fault:D
Raiden protects the Earth since day 1 and he succeeded for once more.
A bunch of morons dead is a very low price paid:DOGE

Blood_PrisonsCVR

-BlooD- Pressure Found Hound
This is off topic, being that I'm dieing for MKX to come out and have been hoarding over any bit of info i can find.. are we gonna bring back the MK9 scene while we wait i've just came back to it myself and it's flooding with people online again.. so I'm just curiouse if it's gonna come back while we wait for MKX

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Im not gonna lie. Wanna make a MKX storyline? Please please please please please please please please
NRS already has that job as far as the official storyline goes.

But once the game is released, I may think about it, provided I'm not too busy electrocuting people to death.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Ok so... 1 of 2 things were going to happen with Raiden

Either,

1. Armageddon. If he doesn't do anything and let's everything go along on its merry way... ALL of the combatants are going to die or be enslaved by an even more powerful shao kahn.

or

2. He alters the timeline and tons of people get screwed, but overall he stops shao kahn from becoming an all powerful being.

SO,

how exactly did he not accomplish his ONLY goal of saving Earthrealm? He did. It was never about him keeping certain people alive, it was about not letting earthrealm be conquered and destroyed.