What's new

The Reptile Combo Thread

I haven't seen anyone post this before, pretty sure it's new.

36% into the reset midscreen (highest possible afaik)

321 xx Elbow Dash > NJP > 2 xx FFB > 321 xx Elbow Dash > 2 F3 1+2

pretty swaaaag

EDIT:
Video
There's got to be a better ender than the whiff 2 f3 1+2

Seapeople

This one's for you
That's pretty cool. If you can get the reset to connect it can do 40% because of 2% chip from the OTG and 2% chip from a followup elbow dash.
For the most practical reset though, you cant go wrong with 321~elbow dash, njp, 32~fastball, 2f3(1+2)
^That's the only midscreen reset that puts you close enough to the opponent for 321 pressure afterward.

That's pretty cool. If you can get the reset to connect it can do 40% because of 2% chip from the OTG and 2% chip from a followup elbow dash.
For the most practical reset though, you cant go wrong with 321~elbow dash, njp, 32~fastball, 2f3(1+2)
^That's the only midscreen reset that puts you close enough to the opponent for 321 pressure afterward.
I usually d4 ffb or d4 acid hand to be safe. I've seen GGA HAN go in for a grab after a few times

Seapeople

This one's for you
What's the best combo anyone has done after hitting ex slide onto a forceball?
Is a followup slide the best option? d4~ex forceball maybe?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Not sure if this has been posted before but I think these are optimal for the corner off of grounded forceball (so starting with F2 xx Forceball, or 2 xx Forceball)

F2 xx FFB > NJP > 4 (at the top of their float) > 321 xx SFB > 321 xx Slide 38%

2 xx FFB > NJP > 4 (at the top of their float) > 321 xx SFB > 321 xx Slide 40%

The thing about standing 2 though is that if you are RIGHT in the corner, the NJP will knock them behind you, so in that case I do:

2 xx FFB > NJP (hits them backwards) > Elbow Dash > 32 xx SFB > 321 xx Slide 35% (Keeps them in the corner)

Also I didn't include 122 xx FFB in this, because you get considerably more damage off of 1221. I think the highest damage off of that is:

1221 > NJP > 4 xx FFB > 321 xx SFB > 321 xx Slide 43%

vs 39% using the method above.

of course there are almost always better enders than slide, just posted it for max damage purposes.

Sorry if these have been posted before.

for the 321 > EX Acid Hand > NJK > 321 > ffball > 321 > slide 1 bar meter 42%
I'm pretty sure making that NJk a JIK increases dmg by 2-3% and still easy to hit.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
I didnt see this combo, but i only skimmed. If it hasnt been posted, i think this replaces the one on the first page. Just found this today goofing around in training mode.

Back to wall.
EX dash, f2b1, 321xxffb, 321 slide. 40 percent, 1 bar.

Im no combo artist, so this can probably be better, but the naked ex dash one on the front page was 38, so i figured this may help someone.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Nice find @ImNewbieSauce
looks like it has the same range as d4 xx ffb (which i'm using after ex dash), easier input and finally 1 additional percent will not be superfluous )
Thanks. Yea it doesnt seem any more difficult than any of his other combos, so i see no reason not to use it. I couldnt make anything else happen to get it above 40 without more meter, but maybe some better reptile can.

World G

Noob
JIP > 321 > Elbow Dash > NJP > ffball > 32 > sfball > 321 > slide 40%

can someone advice how to get NJP after elbow dash. i get it sometimes but i want to be on point with it.
out of 50 i get it 8 times. pls tips or help

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Hax it with a slide from 1 to 2 or 2 to 1 (like street fighter plinking).

So you do 321 dash, then hold up and when he's about to normal jump, slide your finger fast from 2 to 1, or from 1 to 2. This will insure the NJP will come out instantly and consistently at the exact same height.

It's the same trick you'd use to do forward 3 into 1+2, instead of pressing 1+2 just slide from 2 to 1 or from 1 to 2.

World G

Noob
Thanks. Its still hard. Im using Ps Vita and the buttons are too small for my thumb i think.
i always have proble with NJP during combos not just reptile. I want to main him so thats why i need all these combos

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
i think it also depends on the monitor your using too. all i know is that i have to input the njp a little sooner when my ps3 is hooked up to my flatscreen in HD compared to my regular old 24 inch sony

Iced_Taz

Characters loyalist :)
Wall combo with good setup:

jp, 321 dash, njp, 4~ball, 321~ball, 321~inv after this: d+4~ex acid hand, njp, 4~ball, 321~ball, 321~slide

other good walls with bars:

jp, 321~ex acid hand, 4~ex acid and, 321~slide

jp, 321~ex acid hand, 4~ball, 321~slide

jp, 321~acid hand, 321~ball, 1221, ex slide (opponent will back to the corner)