What's new

The Rename MK Fighters Thread

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
i don't understand why scrubs always go for noob when kenshi and freddy clearly can do the same crap but much better. lol
They're new players so more than likely haven't got the Komplete edition and haven't bought the DLC characters.
So noob is their choice.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
Sheeva - Down up, Down up, Down up, stomp!
Raiden - Down up, Down up, Down up, Combo!
Noob - Down up, Down up, Down up, Shadow!
I could go on...

Espio

Kokomo
What's with all the Noob hate. lol 10 out of 1o times scrubs will pick Kung Lao.

Most of the time it's Scorpion....then comes Noob/Kung Lao, Smoke,Ermac, Raiden and anybody else wth a teleport or oher moves that are annoying in lag lol.

(At least this was the case when I used to play people I didn't know a lot).

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Most of the time it's Scorpion....then comes Noob/Kung Lao, Smoke,Ermac, Raiden and anybody else wth a teleport or oher moves that are annoying in lag lol.

(At least this was the case when I used to play people I didn't know a lot).
you forget sheeva spam, i still get a lot of that cuz i play ranked...they dont like it when it doesnt work ;D

Espio

Kokomo
you forget sheeva spam, i still get a lot of that cuz i play ranked...they dont like it when it doesnt work ;D
I didn't forget Sheeva, most of the time I run into those characters. I run into some scrubby Strykers, Jades, Mileenas, Sheevas, everyone on the cast can be played scrubby and flow chart, I just mentioned who are the most common in my experience.

That's good you beat their tactics.

Maybe they'll try to learn how to use Sheeva if their lag tactics fail, she's not so bad with good fundamentals and a lot more fun.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Nightwolf = john redcorn
Baraka = baraka obama
Cyrax = mellow yellow
Sektor = coca cola
Cyber sub zero = pepsi
Reptile = mountain dew
Freddy = dokken
Johnny cage = jason statham
Sfryker = mission impossible

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Nightwolf = john redcorn
Baraka = baraka obama
Cyrax = mellow yellow
Sektor = coca cola
Cyber sub zero = pepsi
Reptile = mountain dew
Freddy = dokken
Johnny cage = jason statham
Sfryker = mission impossible

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
psh...cage isn't jason stratham....this guy is