What's new

The REAL Battle Arena - Injustice vs. the MK9 Universe

Would the Injustice or MK9 Universe win the Ultimate Battle?

• Injustice characters would beat the nether out of the MK universe

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • MK all day, Injustice has no answer for NDC's, bf2, and 90% resets

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People forget that Superman resisted magical transmutation in a magical realm. Magic isn't really doing anything to him unless it is large scale ; and if they could actually use it before he speedblitz. To make this short. Green Lantern alone can survive supernovas and make or close black holes. Way above MK9 (or MK canon for that period). DC is on a totally different level.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
People forget that Superman resisted magical transmutation in a magical realm. Magic isn't really doing anything to him unless it is large scale ; and if they could actually use it before he speedblitz. To make this short. Green Lantern alone can survive supernovas and make or close black holes. Way above MK9 (or MK canon for that period). DC is on a totally different level.
True, but this isn't the MK Universe vs. the DC Universe at comic book power levels. It's the MK9 game universe vs. the Injustice game universe, where Joker can fight Wonder Woman. Granted superman is still powerful, but not as powerful as his true supposed levels, or you wouldn't be able to have much of a fighting game.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
if were talking the characters ablilities in Game, then MK wins, if were talking Abilities of characters storywise then DC

True, but this isn't the MK Universe vs. the DC Universe at comic book power levels. It's the MK9 game universe vs. the Injustice game universe, where Joker can fight Wonder Woman. Granted superman is still powerful, but not as powerful as his true supposed levels, or you wouldn't be able to have much of a fighting game.
Well if that's the case, then we should wait for the full game/story for accurate judgment. It would be weird to debate this if we don't know what they can fully do. We don't even know if some can fight on Superman's level because of gameplay elements or something else. It's just best to wait before we fully analyze.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Flash can solo easily
and if we allow characters from the Injustice comic then Mirror Master can solo also

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
I actually think Supes would get bodied, considering his vulnerability to magic. Batman too, if this fight took place in the Netherrealm. However, WW, GL, MM, Cyborg, even fucking Plastic Man; any one of them would be too much for all of the MK9 roster to handle.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I actually think Supes would get bodied, considering his vulnerability to magic. Batman too, if this fight took place in the Netherrealm. However, WW, GL, MM, Cyborg, even fucking Plastic Man; any one of them would be too much for all of the MK9 roster to handle.
vulnerability doesn't mean weakness not saying Superman wouldn't get beat (I don't now a lot about the MK universe)

Courtney

Burn in my Light
1.Its not like Magic auto beats him he's resisted it many times before
2.You are right about WW,GL,MM,Cyborg and damn near anyone else being trouble for the MK universe
3. By the time you finished reading this Superman has already uppercutted 15 random Mortal Kombat fighters into spacee

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Are we talking video game terms? 'Cause there ain't no Kryptonite in Earthrealm.

I'm going to assume video game terms then. I'm going to guess that since Injustice characters are overall more faster, slow characters like Sindel , Sheeva and Kano will have no chance.

But since Injustice is back-to-block, Smoke teleport , Reptile's EN Dash, Kung Lao's insta-3 , Mileena's EN telekicks and other moves of sort will rape Injustice characters.