What's new

The RapZiLLa Special

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Back again with new tech. This is right side corner specific ONLY.

Basically take any corner combo and end it with 32 dash. Because of the pocket the right side corner has this actually will put you in the corner crossing up wake up attacks. Now heres where it gets meaty. Regardless if they tech roll or not this follow up with work. And if its timed right they can't jump out.

CPU is set to tech roll and jump. So if you land a combo you have the potential to either add another 45% or if they block you put them back in the corner @ +5. Wake up attacks will beat this but again its a fast cross up. 80+ damage potential 1 bar of meter not too shabby. Enjoy for you video whores.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
this is really good, the fact that it makes them get up so fast and you can ex dash them back towards the corner even on block is great. Whats the meter gain lookin like on block?

RapZiLLa54

this is really good, the fact that it makes them get up so fast and you can ex dash them back towards the corner even on block is great. Whats the meter gain lookin like on block?
Probably around a quarter gained and possibly a full bar if i get another block string with acid hand.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

This why I love reptile. He is just so...hmm...ornry. for lack of a better term.

Good stuff rap, yet another gimmick for the tool belt.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

RapZiLLa54

Setups are referred to as gimmicks now? When did that happen?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Tread may be right, but it's a solid setup for sure. The biggest issue is obviously when you EX dash, also the opponent can stay grounded, and delay a techroll.

But it's great to do and the opponent is totally unaware.

Its a gimmick (a pretty good and fast gimmick actually) because its leaves you at a positional disadvantage by giving a chance for your opponent to get out of the corner. The ex dash is also iffy in a way that it is punishable by armor or simply jumping out.

RapZiLLa54

Tread may be right, but it's a solid setup for sure. The biggest issue is obviously when you EX dash, also the opponent can stay grounded, and delay a techroll.

But it's great to do and the opponent is totally unaware.
If they stay grounded wouldn't the EX dash not come out?

I actually figured out a way to do a mix up with this set up to punish wake up and automatic corner pressure if guess wrong. Turned up this set up might not be a gimmick after all lol. Ill try to record a vid soon.