What's new

Video/Tutorial The Rain Rantings of BookBurning (A noncoherent video guide test)

Espio

Kokomo
Rain players are so fine lol.

I like that you decided to transform this into a video :). I actually use aqua splash a lot to space people out, very effective tool for sure, nice pushback as well.

I also never learned his armored dash sadly lol:oops:.

BookBurning

Voidwards
Lol you're reading your post to us!

Story time with book! XD ... Whoa, unintentional puns. Lol
This was mostly just out of boredom and giving it a shot haha. The next video I make will be alot better. This was all just train of thought but I'm actually going to be writing stuff down so it's way more organized and helpful.

Also any questions anybody has I'll write down and gladly answer.

Espio

Kokomo
This was mostly just out of boredom and giving it a shot haha. The next video I make will be alot better. This was all just train of thought but I'm actually going to be writing stuff down so it's way more organized and helpful.

Also any questions anybody has I'll write down and gladly answer.
This is going to be fun, will you be showing gameplay footage to accompany your dialogue?

9_Lives

Noob
Thanks man, I just picked up Rain recently and there was no updated information apart from the frame data.

a_guardian_devil

"We share blood, we are not brothers!"
can someone please tell me the 40% combo from landing a naked roundhouse? iam able to get 35% with tele in the air ender.

thanx alot burning ! enjoyed ur video, informative :)