What's new

The Queen of the Zamarons or The Queen of Atlantis?

Star Sapphire or Mera

• Star Sapphire

• Mera

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
Even time I look at a wish list or someones roster predictions on TYM or anything else. It always seems to have at least Star Sapphire or Mera, never both. Seeing is that I want both in the game, I will take either, but I really want to know what everyone else thinks. Which one makes the most sense in the Injustice 2? Which one has the best shot at getting in?

cashthesehands

monster masher
Boon's hinted at Starfire heavily on his twitter. If she's not in the base game, she's a lock for DLC.

Don't know much about Mera.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
Both would be cool choices so I don't mind either way. I think Mera has a higher chance since she's appearing in the Justice League and Aquaman movies.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Mera is clearly the better character, imo. More history,. in more stories.. just more fans as she has done more cool stuff because she is in more stories.

But.. we have Aquaman. I would rather for diversity sake have Star Sapphire. So kinda like Emerald Empress would be awesome... when you have a bunch of lanterns already i the game... probably go for someone with a different power set.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I want both but Mera is the safer bet given the JL movie and the fact that Starfire's probably in and Starfire + Star Sapphire might be confusing.

I tweet about Mera every time Boon makes a tweet, I've DMed Derek K from NRS on twitter and he actually read the DM about adding Mera as DLC, and quite a few people every time like and retweet my Mera tweets. Boon might have seen it or Derek might have mentioned it, especially with Mera being in the Justice League movie and was included in the trailer today. Her chances could actually be higher now! If Mera gets added into Injustice 2 I would be incredibly happy, she's one of my all time favorite superheroes! @tylerlansdown We want Queen Mera ;) her 5 gear could be her tiara, chest, arms, legs and water weapons or trident? Her trait could be either creating water weapons and having a new move set or having all her hydrokinesis abilities enhanced while her eyes turn blue-white! Please @NRS_JEdwards you guys, make this happen! Also her premier skins could be her sister Siren and Red Lantern Mera!

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
Why not both!?

But if I had to choose Mera for sure. She's one of my favourite characters in general... she seems severely miscast in the new JL movie though, but I hope to be proven wrong.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Mera has a cool long history, and cool powerset with Aquakinesis.

Star Sapphire has a titty costume that wouldn't look out of place in a Vampirella or Lady death comic

Man which of these characters do I pick what a hard choice they both have such strong merit!!!!!!!!