What's new

The PSN lobby is...

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
If you had to use one sentence to describe your feelings about the PSN lobby. I'll start...

Nothing but a bunch of one win quitters.

CUKO28

Noob
GonzOxthexDoctoR said:
the mk2 lobby is full of the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Lol, agreed! I get a little of everything. Havent played in a while but im sure its still the same

I played today, havent played recently....pretty much the same really. I was playing on the american version this time around. I tell you playing the US version is completely different to the Euro in regards to players. There appear to be way more quitters on the US version and waaaaaaaaaay more shit talkers. Thats just my own personal experience at least.

dciguy01 said:
Well, it's a lot of things... but it certainly isn't dead.
I agree, I can get games going at almost any hour. I play very very most nights late(2-4am central time) and I still get games going

Bo_DK

Noob
IceyTruth said:
I played today, havent played recently....pretty much the same really. I was playing on the american version this time around. I tell you playing the US version is completely different to the Euro in regards to players. There appear to be way more quitters on the US version and waaaaaaaaaay more shit talkers. Thats just my own personal experience at least.
I have the same experience. 2 of 3 US players are quitters.
But as far as the lobby goes in the UK, there is almost always another guy ready to play, so thats cool.
Describe in one sentence?

Mk 2 lobby is as boring as playing the lottery, but can be twice as rewarding...