What's new

The Pre-order MK11 Beta Officially Runs from March 28th to 31st (NOT 1 month)

...AND does NOT apply to PC users--period--irrespective of US$100+ "Deluxe Edition", "pre-order", "season pass" or otherwise.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░█▄▀░░░░░
░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
░░▐█▐▄░▄▀■░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░
░░░▀▀■░PC GAMERS░▐▄▄▄▀░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
And of course it happens to be on the 4 days in a row where I have something planned every single evening. I’ll be lucky if I even get to play it for a couple hours. :(

Now I really hope I get into the stress test!

Hopefully we get training mode.
You won't. Hence, the "stress test" qualifier -- it's an ONLINE NET-CODE / SERVER test; not a 'test' of the game's content et al..

>one should not raise one's Hope™ hopes too high, lest they plummet back to earth with a "bigly" thud

RothVI

d2 Spammer
Just wondering, am I the only one who still refuses to pay for access to online play out of principle?

People were actually naïve enough to believe the beta would be for an entire MONTH...?! :confused:

Yeah... nah. I doubt NRS / Warn-a-brother want to kill golden sales goose before it's even whelped its eggs to store shelves. To say nothing of the fact that, all the secrecy and testicular tickling surrounding "reveals", would be made somewhat of a mockery, were they to just give people a freeware version of the game for a '30-day trial'.

A paltry handjob is all you'll be gettin' here, people. Mileena doesn't do oral on the first date...!
:DOGE

SinkFla

Noob
People were actually naïve enough to believe the beta would be for an entire MONTH...?! :confused:

Yeah... nah. I doubt NRS / Warn-a-brother want to kill golden sales goose before it's even whelped its eggs to store shelves. To say nothing of the fact that, all the secrecy and testicular tickling surrounding "reveals", would be made somewhat of a mockery, were they to just give people a freeware version of the game for a '30-day trial'.

A paltry handjob is all you'll be gettin' here, people. Mileena doesn't do oral on the first date...!
:DOGE
I figured with that past info maybe we were at least getting it a few days each weekend for a month lol. Didn't the Injustice 2 Beta last quite a while? All I know is I got in very late :| (so I have no hopes of getting in the stress test).

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I have NOT heard of a game doing a one month beta.

Lmfo.
As bad as the game ended up being, Fallout 76 both had a long “beta” and the progress carried over.

Also no beta for the one fucking platform these games are infamous for falling short on, PC.

I’ve said it before, but this shit is not a beta and they need to stop calling these demos that. I know it’s good for marketing but it seems so scummy.

Im sure there’s a reason, but they aren’t telling us.

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
I'm thankful that there are any betas at all, let alone two. It is rough, though, that the closed beta is during PAX East...

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
As bad as the game ended up being, Fallout 76 both had a long “beta” and the progress carried over.

Also no beta for the one fucking platform these games are infamous for falling short on, PC.

I’ve said it before, but this shit is not a beta and they need to stop calling these demos that. I know it’s good for marketing but it seems so scummy.

Im sure there’s a reason, but they aren’t telling us.
Cause all of the data mining fiends that exist

Ceroder

Noob
Cause all of the data mining fiends that exist
I really doubt thats the reason why they wont do beta on PC

I think its that they dont develop for PC at all, and they dont want to cause a shitstorm or something similar for something they didnt have control over

SFV did beta on PC with QLOC, so I really dont see why you wouldnt do it

As a PC player myself, I feel rejected :.((

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Saw that yesterday on their site, that makes more sense. 4 days is good, let's hope most of the roster will be available, or at least all the characters they reveal until then. I need me that Johnny with the 80's outfit...for reasons.

I wish they would have given Sonya's workout outfit the same color pallet and I hope they give Cassie some stuff like that too so I can main the whole family and customize them so they look like they're from an 80's skateboarding commercial.