What's new

The Playstation Store is back online

Also, lol Epic Sax Guy. The PS3 and the Wii are my two most used consoles, and 90% of my Wii use goes to SimCity off the virtual console. Damn Megalopolis status is a b****.

X820

Noob
LOL Terrymasters,

You either post about jamma boards/arcade parts wich is great if you ask me OR you just keep posting console nonesense in each thread you get the opportunity to do so and it always has a personal tone to it sooner or later, even when it's something that's not aimed at you personally or downgrading to your playstation (whatever that means).

Fanboys are pretty fucking pathetic period and I for one would really appreciate if you would stop labeling and categorising people you do not even know based on your personal view about petty arguments or what a handfull of people may have done ELSEWHERE, it's fucking lame and not really mature, get over the whole toy story man, seriously.

You end your rant about beeing mature and quoting Hulk Hogan (wtf?!) while you do just what you claim that PS3 owners do not do, troll.. Uncalled or not, even on Youtube, dude what-the-hell ?

Besides I don't know if anyone told you this, but your research means nothing, at all.
Just like people that have a certain oppinion about a gaming device, they do not have to fit your personal psychology type profile, or is that something you researched aswell and you alone hold the absolute truth to?

Seriously, I don't want to start a fight but this is getting ridiculous, let it go man, people STOPPED caring along fucking time ago.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I am FINALLY back online via my desktop in Reno, NV.

Great news with the PSN and all, but I had an issue last night...hoping one of you guys can help. I went to download my free PSN games from the Welcome Back page. I got Dead Nation which downloaded just fine (awesome game btw). I then went to download the second game (Infamous), the download link for Infamous came up and said that I need to select the option from the Welcome Back page first, then booted me out. I go back to the Welcome Back page, and the option to download the 2nd free PSN game is now gone! Did I get screwed out of a free game?

I tried calling SCEA customer service and got an automated message saying that they would not take my call due to high call volume.

edit: I just read the post from TerryMasters about a possible fix. Trying that now...

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
LOL, I just downloaded all 5 games from the Welcome Back package. If you had an alt account prior to 4/18, log into that one and choose the other games you didn't already download.

You can thank me later.