What's new

The Perfect Wonder Woman

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
Gal Gadot I wouldn't do it as a director. She has the face but very much so lacks the body. Honestly if she wasnt too old, Lucy lawless aka Xena would be perfect for the part. Now some in this day and age that would be perfect for the role that is relativity unknown is that brunet beauty

Taylor Cole. Oh and F.Y.I. there are a couple of thing you never let NRS touch in a game. Those being,
1) Your Female characters ( NO SERIOUSLY don't do it, or they might come out looking like Raven)
2) the most important one, your NET CODE!!!!!!

Chokeapotamus

Worst. Player. Ever.
Gal Gadot I wouldn't do it as a director. She has the face but very much so lacks the body. Honestly if she wasnt too old, Lucy lawless aka Xena would be perfect for the part. Now some in this day and age that would be perfect for the role that is relativity unknown is that brunet beauty

Taylor Cole. Oh and F.Y.I. there are a couple of thing you never let NRS touch in a game. Those being,
1) Your Female characters ( NO SERIOUSLY don't do it, or they might come out looking like Raven)
This is chock full of WIN!

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
who are these figures on her belt??the one for sure is Athena..the other one?? Alehander the Great or Santa George who slays the big snake/dragon??
Metzos Hidan

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?

Gina Carano would have been a much better choice than that flat-chested stick figure they chose.
Yea the only reason I'd said no to Gina Carano before was because of her acting ability but they chose Gal Gadot after all so now it's like Okay so wtf happened with Gina??Was Gal Gadot really that impressive in her screen test/audition??I wanna see it

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?

I want to be in this woman

Justice

Noob
I'm s
Yea the only reason I'd said no to Gina Carano before was because of her acting ability but they chose Gal Gadot after all so now it's like Okay so wtf happened with Gina??Was Gal Gadot really that impressive in her screen test/audition??I wanna see it
I'm sure it'll be on Brazzers shortly....