What's new

The Overreacting to IGAU

2 questions, how is bane, and what should I be trying to do? Lol he obviously is bad from full screen, but should I rush down? Hit and run? Read and react? Most people online can't figure out how to block jump in body splash b23, but I feel like that's gonna get blown up at a higher level lol

If you can, tune in to blackulas stream tonight. Bane is a character that its best if I can go over in great detail.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Tom: thanks, I got my copy of the game the other day and tried him out. I really like him. Another question for ya about him...how do you do instant air fireball with him? I'm having a little trouble. I'm trying to do it on pad.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Hey tom, what are your toughts about the joker? he seems really strong except so far i can only do +40% combos using 1bar.

Tom Brady

Why does this game autoblock Black Adams Lightning traps when an overhead is blocked at the same time as detonation? :( ?
Because practice mode blocks all unblockable set ups.
Tom: thanks, I got my copy of the game the other day and tried him out. I really like him. Another question for ya about him...how do you do instant air fireball with him? I'm having a little trouble. I'm trying to do it on pad.
roll the D-Pad up, up back, back, forward + 1.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Because practice mode blocks all unblockable set ups.

roll the D-Pad up, up back, back, forward + 1.
Oh shit really?

So in real gameplay they are indeed true unblockables? Because I recorded BA doing it, and I was human controlling against it, and it still automatically blocked it. Is it just mode exclusive?

Oh shit really?

So in real gameplay they are indeed true unblockables? Because I recorded BA doing it, and I was human controlling against it, and it still automatically blocked it. Is it just mode exclusive?
Then you weren't down to the exact frame on it. As a human, there are unblockables.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Then you weren't down to the exact frame on it. As a human, there are unblockables.
But the game actually corrects for you. Dive kicking someone as the trap explodes actually causes them to automatically block the trap. Your character literally ducks on their own and blocks it.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
You mentioned Batman, superman, and nightwing as the best rushdown characters but what about flash? He seems more of a spacing character Since his 1 whiffs on crouch and his 21 whiffs on some even though it says its a mid. Should flash rushdown or space with b22 frame trap or what I am having a hard time using him

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Tom Brady I'd like to hear from you Wonder Woman is a broken character, not a complete one. This sounds mediocre. You know, Liu Kang is a complete character. So?

You mentioned Batman, superman, and nightwing as the best rushdown characters but what about flash? He seems more of a spacing character Since his 1 whiffs on crouch and his 21 whiffs on some even though it says its a mid. Should flash rushdown or space with b22 frame trap or what I am having a hard time using him
both... you have to space, cant just run in like a crazy person lol. When you get in you use B+22 frame trap and F+2/D+12 50/50

Tom Brady I'd like to hear from you Wonder Woman is a broken character, not a complete one. This sounds mediocre. You know, Liu Kang is a complete character. So?
Broke is a term that is relative to the cast of characters. If they are all "broke" then no one is "broke", hence she is not broke, but complete. No such thing as mediocre in this game.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Broke is a term that is relative to the cast of characters. If they are all "broke" then no one is "broke", hence she is not broke, but complete. No such thing as mediocre in this game.
Well, I'll come back to you if I'm confused of something when I have the game and actually play her, may I?

Neclord

Noob
Tom Brady
I am interested in Killer Frost, Harley Quinn, Hawkgirl and Catwoman.

1. Which character (out of these 4) would you recommend for a new player in Injustice?

And a second question:

2. Harley's trait seems to be pretty random, is it useful?

Tom Brady
I am interested in Killer Frost, Harley Quinn, Hawkgirl and Catwoman.

1. Which character (out of these 4) would you recommend for a new player in Injustice?

And a second question:

2. Harley's trait seems to be pretty random, is it useful?
1. Killer Frost

2. Yes, especially when you get the bomb after an untechable knockdown.