What's new

the ''original'' nightwolf for mkx bring him back please

I remember me and crazy Dominican talking about this many times .... talking about how nightwolf did not feel like night in mk9 because he always was a versatile character pre mk9 but in mk9 he feels heavy and like something is missing. ... let me make one thing clear I am not talking about him been low tier .... he was low tier in mkd and mka as well but he plays like nightwolf but in mk9 he just doesn't feel like nightwolf at all.

I want the ''original'' nightwolf back the nightwolf who is versatile the night wolf who is civilized in story mode but fights like a mad man fast and aggressive... I do not want a domestic wolf I want a wild wolf in my controller I do not care if he is low tier again like in mkd and mka but make him wild

do any one else in here feels this way about him in mk9 and again I am not talking about him been low tier

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Yes we need the slim lightning fast Nightwolf from UMK3 my favorite fucking character!!! Mk9 he felt old and sorta chunky and slow

Last edited:

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
he was way to slow in mk9.. I agree @Evil_Riu48

His projectiles felt like the startup was 100 frames ... They really need to make arrows and lightning MUCH quicker... His shoulder, d2 and standing jabs in mk9 was amazing but that was really all he had

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I remember me and crazy Dominican talking about this many times .... talking about how nightwolf did not feel like night in mk9 because he always was a versatile character pre mk9 but in mk9 he feels heavy and like something is missing. ... let me make one thing clear I am not talking about him been low tier .... he was low tier in mkd and mka as well but he plays like nightwolf but in mk9 he just doesn't feel like nightwolf at all.

I want the ''original'' nightwolf back the nightwolf who is versatile the night wolf who is civilized in story mode but fights like a mad man fast and aggressive... I do not want a domestic wolf I want a wild wolf in my controller I do not care if he is low tier again like in mkd and mka but make him wild

do any one else in here feels this way about him in mk9 and again I am not talking about him been low tier
Amen brother