What's new

General/Other The Only Way to Find and Train with Ares Players

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I've played that guy doesn't he just teleport a lot and do random mbb3 and mb godsmack

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I actually have a feud with him.

First time he told me I couldn't beat him in MK. I ended up 20-0 ing him all babies.

In injustice we're like 50+ - 3 (he lags a lot). He literally just does random godsmacks (even from full screen) and teleports like it's safe. He's not good at all lol

He has sent me death threats and stuff:

"All I'm saying is a fish dies by it's mouth and you have a very big mouth friend". That's the one I took, he has threatened me at least like 2 - 3 times.

He used to have a bunch of hatemail posted too in the facebook page of a low tier mexican MK team. He's a very angry person apparently.

Yeah, I have a shit ton of his hatemail, he even made another account when I blocked him, it's cute.

lol do i sound moronic ?
Reproductor = like an mp3 player.
Jugador = player of a game.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
You can say I'm the guy that hypes his teammates up. Maybe I am. But I mean what I say when I believe whole-heartedly in his Ares.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I actually have a feud with him.

First time he told me I couldn't beat him in MK. I ended up 20-0 ing him all babies.

In injustice we're like 50+ - 3 (he lags a lot). He literally just doest random godsmacks (even from full screen) and he does teleport like it's safe. He's not good at all lol

He has sent me death threats and stuff:

"All I'm saying is a fish dies by it's mouth and you have a very big mouth friend".

He used to have a bunch of hatemail posted too in the facebook page of a low tier mexican MK team. He's a very angry person apparently.

Yeah, I have a shit ton of his hatemail, he even made another account when I blocked him, it's cute.

Reproductor = like an mp3 player.
Jugador = player of a game.

:(

Just cant find a ares player without him being a killer and murder

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Not at all, the second message made me question your ethnicity. the only thing that gave you away was "ares reproductor."
ares reproductor = ares reproducer.
Have you ever taken any kind of Spanish lessons?
lol what does that really mean?