What's new

The Official 'WE LAUGH AT WANNABE KAHNS' thread

I mean, can one be a "wannabe" if Khan is a title? I look at it from a wider view. Shao is Khan of his domain, Kotal of his, and to be fair on Kotal's side, his realm merged with Outworld. He didn't choose it to be that way.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Shao created the "nothing but shoulderpads, helmets and loinclothes" look, but Kotal mastered it

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I love’em both but didn’t Shao only become Kahn by sneakily stabbing Onaga in the back?

Kotal claimed the throne by force and hard work. He came in like a boss and kicked Mileena’s ass out.

Sure Shao became a badass god beast, but before he rose to power he was basically Reiko before Reiko.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes

Here we clearly see Shao "Khan" getting bodied by old timeline Raiden who allies himself with Kotal Khan. A pity Shao lacked the wisdom of a true emperor!

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter

Here we clearly see Shao "Khan" getting bodied by old timeline Raiden who allies himself with Kotal Khan. A pity Shao lacked the wisdom of a true emperor!
That’s just bad writting from NRS. Their characters are very inconsistent.
Raiden beating Liu Kang solo? Jin beating Kotal? CASSIE BEATING FULL POWERED SHINNOK? Plot armor fest.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
please remember that Kotal lost badly to the freaking Kung Jin and claimed after the fight that 'ok you can kill my now boi'. Hope that they will erase this nonsense from every timeline that exists using this game.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
please remember that Kotal lost badly to the freaking Kung Jin and claimed after the fight that 'ok you can kill my now boi'. Hope that they will erase this nonsense from every timeline that exists using this game.
I begged them to erase Raiden killing Liu, even beating him.
They kept the same shit for MKX.