What's new

The Official TYM Group Chat on Twitch.tv!!

skater11

The saltiest
I realized I just did some "monkey see, monkey do" type of shit.

Where exactly is the chat? @Tony at Home based on recent posts I assume you are in charge of this and know about this "stream chat". Where exactly is it?

I realized I just did some "monkey see, monkey do" type of shit.

Where exactly is the chat? @Tony at Home based on recent posts I assume you are in charge of this and know about this "stream chat". Where exactly is it?
On the top right corner of the twitch chat stream you can actually toggle between twitch chat "Groups", you should see an invite for the TYM group which is chat with participants limited to those in the group.

The idea is a chat for TYM members because public chat is infested with scrubs ("omg he's spamming!"), 12 year olds ("I saw a non-hairy elbow.. GRILL!!!!"), and spammers "[Insert overused 9-line ANSII art here]"

Not to say we don't have that in TYM chat, but at least we have a bit less of it, and it's not delivered in the form of a 100mph unreadable text crawl.

I'm not in charge. Anyone who is invited can send an invite. Since it's a TYM chat it makes sense the mods would just be TYM mods, though I think @Espio is the only active one in the chat.

skater11

The saltiest
On the top right corner of the twitch chat stream you can actually toggle between twitch chat "Groups", you should see an invite for the TYM group which is chat with participants limited to those in the group.

The idea is a chat for TYM members because public chat is infested with scrubs ("omg he's spamming!"), 12 year olds ("I saw a non-hairy elbow.. GRILL!!!!"), and spammers "[Insert overused 9-line ANSII art here]"

Not to say we don't have that in TYM chat, but at least we have a bit less of it, and it's not delivered in the form of a 100mph unreadable text crawl.

I'm not in charge. Anyone who is invited can send an invite. Since it's a TYM chat it makes sense the mods would just be TYM mods, though I think @Espio is the only active one in the chat.
Oh I see, sounds cool. Is it available for twitch mobile users though? Because I don't seem to have gotten anything. And I only watch streams on my phone. Very rarely on a computer or laptop.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
SMStarGazer

Not gonna ask premission cause Im so pissed right now and not feeling like being polite. FU Scrub-Zero. Argh!