What's new

Combo List - Raiden The Official Raiden Combo Thread - All combos here

Bilbo11

Noob
This does nothing but convolute the forums. We already have a combo thread. PLEASE POST YOUR COMBOS IN THE COMBO THREAD. Not screaming, just trying to get the point across. =)

Also, going to need some help with the combo thread. Any volunteers that feel they have a very good sense of max damage BnBs for Displacer and Master of Storms?
Is this not the raiden combo thread??

how in the holy hell are you guys connecting a 214 after a lightning cancel? Wtf am I missing? I'm pretty good at doing combo stuff but man, I'm really confused here....

I'm starting with f12b1 hold for a few run cancel b14 lightning cancel

Cosmic Forge

Practice mode noob
how in the holy hell are you guys connecting a 214 after a lightning cancel? Wtf am I missing? I'm pretty good at doing combo stuff but man, I'm really confused here....

I'm starting with f12b1 hold for a few run cancel b14 lightning cancel
I don't hold the b2 charge. I just dial the string wait for the float then b14.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I feel that Erron Black has harder run cancel combos IMO. I hear ya though...will take some time to get used to.
Are the marksman combos even worth it? Couple weeks ago soonk was working on them and said they only give a percent or 2 more damage.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Yeah im sorry, but I just wanted people to see this (thought it was important enough to make a new thread).. since I think its highly needed at this point in time. People still doing pretty bad combos in tournaments etc. In the combo thread it just would have been lost in the sea of combos (that is not maximized/useful/consistent, most of them). If you want I can copy this into the combo thread, and you can delete this. But I still think its important enough to have its own thread.
It's ok. Your thread has already been merged. If you ever feel like your combos are max damage then please post them here and tag me in your post. I'll see it. =)

Could you please explain in detail or maybe point me to a video of how to do FBC? I'm really struggling. I think im getting the right inputs. db1, hold 1 cancel with a run. But still it doesn't connect

Could you please explain in detail or maybe point me to a video of how to do FBC? I'm really struggling. I think im getting the right inputs. db1, hold 1 cancel with a run. But still it doesn't connect
If your struggling with landing a string after the run try f1 strings. It's much easier to land then say 214. I can actually land cancel combos online consiststantly with f12.

If your struggling with the cancel itself try holding the Lightning longer than you would expect. At first I was trying to cancel and run way to soon and it would not work. You actually have to hold until the fireball starts to form. If you input the run before that animation comes out it will not cancel. It throws off the flow of your inputs and seems it wouldn't connect, but they stay stunned from b14 for a long time

Last edited:
Thanks man i got it! kinda. I managed to land a hit after a run on AUTO block AI, gonna just grind it until it becomes a little more consistent and then focus on a particular input

TONY-T

Mad scientist

these 2 combos both do 48%! ones a low starter, the other is mid.

b32, b2, b14~exdf2, b14~fbc, 214~df2

f12b2, b2, b14~exdf2, b14~fbc, d2, f12b(2), f12b(2), 4~df2

Hey I can't test this right now but can someone give it a shot for me.

Thunder God
Ex df2, f12b2, b14, lrc, ender

My idea is if you aren't sure whether they will wakeup with armor you can ex vicinity blast and be safe on block, or you can armor through their wakeup into punish.

I really want to learn Raiden, I really do, but the Lighting Run Cancels are shitting me up the wall. Anyone got any tips on how to do them easier? It's frustratingly inconsistent for me. Most of the time Lightning doesn't even come out.

Last edited:

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Not sure if this was already posted but I've been testing Raiden out.

Thunder god mid screen:

b2 rc 21 df2 ex b14 db1 rc 214 df2 46%

b33 df2 ex njp rc b14 db1 rc 214 45%

f12 df2 ex njp rc b14 db1 rc 214 df2 41% (i've been using this to punish since the starter is 8 frames)

or you can do this one meterless f12b2 b14 db1 rc 214 df2 30%

214 df2 ex njp rc b14 db1 rc 214 df2 48%

Sorry if all of these were already known but I literally just taught myself how to do these within an hour.

Last edited:

delbuster

hungry
I really want to learn Raiden, I really do, but the Lighting Run Cancels are shitting me up the wall. Anyone got any tips on how to do them easier? It's frustratingly inconsistent for me. Most of the time Lightning doesn't even come out.
this is cuz if you do the dash too soon you nullify the special cancel input heheheh

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Alright, here's all I found mid screen and corner 1 bar with Raiden Thunder God so far.

Edit: I forgot the mid screen b32, b14 combo haha.

Last edited:

SirRaven

Teleport tickle fail
Displacer Only version, Mid Screen 1 BAR:
  • 214 EX Teleport, 213, f2,2+4, b11,throw -- 36%
  • 214 EX Teleport, 213, f2,2+4, b14,bf3 -- 36%
  • 214 EX Teleport, 213, NJP, f2,2+4,Shocker -- 34%
  • Teleport variations do less, sadly, than doing the simple EX shocker version.
IMO, Displacer's use of EX Teleport isn't for linking BnB combos. If you land 214 as Displacer, there's no reason to follow up with EX Teleport over EX Shocker. I think the best uses of EX Teleport on Displacer are to attempt linking d4 or a simple b1,4. It's really there as an option to follow up instead of run cancelling. It's a shame it costs meter because the timing is still tricky burning a bar.