What's new

The Official MK11 Player Tier List

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Very bad thread title, but I love this.

I would love to see a living character loyalist tier list.

I think this could be hype and help the community come together.

Gerchap, welcome back, props for your past involvement and contribution. I don’t know how well your bragging and flexing is going to go over, but I like the pot stirring so I’m good with it.

JBeezY, you seem like a good guy, and I respect your passion for the community. However, it definitely seems like you started that other thread as a response to this. At the very least, I see why Gerchap would perceive that.

I don’t know man, you are actually very new to this scene yourself and it was barely yesterday it seems where you made an introductory post and had a very “awe shucks what a neat place this is” attitude and frankly came across as pretty annoying and attention seeking. I don’t say that as a diss really, because I actually liked your attitude and posts mostly, but basically the “jaded veteran clowning n00bs” persona doesn’t suit you at all.
To keep it all the way live, it wasn't just about this, but a collection of other things that made me wanted to create the other thread. It wasn't out of malice at all. It was more like something needed to be said so everybody can see. If he felt it was an attack, again I apologized for that.

But this aint gonna be a Kevin Hart moment where i apologize 100 times. If you still have an issue, you can PM me, but I'm done talking about this and de-railing this thread.

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
These were fun back in the day. But then again, the message boards in general were more fun back in the day.

Now everybody seems to want to talk more about other people playing the game and viewing the game and blah blah.

You can't even say the word retard or [ban incoming] in jest anymore or some kid will email you a pink slip to let you know you've been a bad boy.

Give this a shot. Talk shit. Have fun with it.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
These were fun back in the day. But then again, the message boards in general were more fun back in the day.

Now everybody seems to want to talk more about other people playing the game and viewing the game and blah blah.

You can't even say the word (soap bar in my mouth) or [ban incoming] in jest anymore or some kid will email you a pink slip to let you know you've been a bad boy.

Oh have times have changed. I mean, I get amongst your friend n shit, but calling others that is a big no no even in jest cuz I can assure you THAT person did not find it funny at all.

Gerchap

Noob

You can't even say the word (soap bar in my mouth) or [ban incoming] in jest anymore or some kid will email you a pink slip to let you know you've been a bad boy.

The good old days for sure @ChaosTheory where you could troll and keep trolling but some people like to start trolling then when get the trolling back they say it’s taking it personal. This new generation.

Ps. Have you heard from Easytobeat? I want to get that noob back to the fighting and online scene

ZATA

Noob
Hey @Gerchap, the battles now are on youtube, people upload his sets, fans decide who´s the best, now people want fights between youtubers. the people with most subs is the winner.

Gerchap

Noob
Hey @Gerchap, the battles now are on youtube, people upload his sets, fans decide who´s the best, now people want fights between youtubers. the people with most subs is the winner.
Vamos a tener que empezar un canal nosotros vos ZATA desde Guate a California con ZATA y Chap

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
To keep it all the way live, it wasn't just about this, but a collection of other things that made me wanted to create the other thread. It wasn't out of malice at all. It was more like something needed to be said so everybody can see. If he felt it was an attack, again I apologized for that.

But this aint gonna be a Kevin Hart moment where i apologize 100 times. If you still have an issue, you can PM me, but I'm done talking about this and de-railing this thread.
Right on man, it’s all good, I’m not trying to chastise you all day either man, lol.

Cheers bro, hope we link up at an event some time and run some games/drinks.

E

Eldriken

This thread has been cleaned up. Keep it on topic and leave the nonsense out of it.

I also changed the title to the topic. If you'd like it to be something else, let me know, Gerchap.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I feel like a lot of people legitimately did not read the OP. Anyways.

Its a tier list for players to see who is the best with each character.
I mean i think its a good idea maybe thread title could be worded better but im sure ill be a part of this come game time
I'm definitely down for this! #1 Baraka of the Onlinerealm right here!
I'm 100% down with remaking and rewording this thread once the game actually comes out and settles a bit.
I'll F-10 anyone here with Shao Kahn. Kano. Baraka and Skarlet.
I'm with you guys all the way, as I think it's an amazing idea and sounds fun. We always had those "best character X player" and "best character X player on TYM" arguments and discussions ALL the time, but this would be a way to live up to them. If anything, matches can be done in a gauntlet.

For example let's use Baraka. So two Baraka mains think they are the best rep. In order to prove it one Baraka main picks 2 different character reps to play FT10 that they both must face. The second Baraka rep also picks 2 different reps for them to face. The 5th FT10 is a mirror between the two mains, and also a tie breaker if needed. That would be a solid way to play it out.

Just spitballing ideas because I think it has a lot of potential.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela

I'm with you guys all the way, as I think it's an amazing idea and sounds fun. We always had those "best character X player" and "best character X player on TYM" arguments and discussions ALL the time, but this would be a way to live up to them. If anything, matches can be done in a gauntlet.

For example let's use Baraka. So two Baraka mains think they are the best rep. In order to prove it one Baraka main picks 2 different character reps to play FT10 that they both must face. The second Baraka rep also picks 2 different reps for them to face. The 5th FT10 is a mirror between the two mains, and also a tie breaker if needed. That would be a solid way to play it out.

These are the posts I’m looking for here in this thread.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage

I thought it would be awesome if we have a top 20 or something for each character and have the title fights be recorded and put up on youtube.

What's even cooler is that we could occasionally have the best with character X play against the best against character Y and see how the matchup is at a higher level.

This could honestly be used for seeding and ranking in events if it gets serious enough too. On smashboards.com they have a power ranking per state and that's how they seed events.

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I thought it would be awesome if we have a top 20 or something for each character and have the title fights be recorded and put up on youtube.

What's even cooler is that we could occasionally have the best with character X play against the best against character Y and see how the matchup is at a higher level.

This could honestly be used for seeding and ranking in events if it gets serious enough too. On smashboards.com they have a power ranking per state and that's how they seed events.
Yea that would be awesome. Think this should be a sticky thread once the game releases that we can regularly update from there. Could bring lots of hype too scheduling in advance, kind of like what Pig used to do scheduling matches, but with an actual ranking purpose to back it up. I love this idea. It is very league-esque.

E

Eldriken

Yea that would be awesome. Think this should be a sticky thread once the game releases that we can regularly update from there. Could bring lots of hype too scheduling in advance, kind of like what Pig used to do scheduling matches, but with an actual ranking purpose to back it up. I love this idea. It is very league-esque.
I'll sticky it once it's time.

Gerchap

Noob
I’m glad you guys like the idea.
We can go adjusting the rules once we have more info and when the game comes out we can all decide in the final rules

We would have two tiers on the first pos. PS TIER & XBOX TIER

TurboTaco

Mexican street vendor
I’m glad you guys like the idea.
We can go adjusting the rules once we have more info and when the game comes out we can all decide in the final rules

We would have two tiers on the first pos. PS TIER & XBOX TIER
Don't forget SWITCH tier. I'm gonna be the top tier Hsu Hao Switch player

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
@Pizza

If Smoke isn't in the game, what are we going to do? Chose our mains, pockets, random select, Cyrax V Sektor, Scorp V Sub, Sonya v Kano?