What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Now that the switch has the latest patch I've spent some time in training. The game seems to have some really heavy slowdown even in training. This is in handheld mode.

Anyone else experiencing this? I thought they said it was locked at 60.

HAMMER

Noob
Will someone answer some things for me:

1) Are the tournament "defaults" the ones that you choose when you pick a character for Tower of Time or Klassic Tower? There are two variations which I see for now. I haven't messed with any of the Kustimization shit. I've been using Kabal in Tower of Time. I used his first variation, then I switched to his second. I didn't notice any different except his second had no air blade projectiles and he had a ground projectile. The ground projectile says you need to "enhance" it to use it but I've been using it without a bar. Also, I noticed the second variant didn't have the option to waste a bar to cancel his Nomad Dash.

2) If I make a variation. Does this possibility come with different moves (like specials and normals) then the already present variations. I know the Sub-Zero Ice Clone isn't in the game, but I'll use him as an example. If I make a kustom variation, will Sub-Zero have a move like Ice Clone opposed to the other two already present defaults that don't have it?

Thanks in advance.

I'm particular about not messing my game up with its formality so that's why I wanted to ask this before I started customizing shit.

1.Microtransactions
2.Grindier than even the mobile version
3.Trash optimization on PC (fatal blows and fatalities are always locked at 30 fps,and sometimes it takes 3 fucking minutes to load)
4.Towers of time are a ragefest,unless you use consumables
5.Kung Lao,Liu Kang and Noob Saibot are too fucking strong,seriously,kung and liu have one of the fastest combos and are barely punishable,and Noob's frames are too good for his combo range,not to mention his insane zoning.
6.Geras feels somewhat weak to me,his combos are very slow and his only ,,anti zoning tool'' is garbage,the delay is too long that by the time u input the move,the opponent projectile will hit you first,and even if you hit at the same time you will take more damage and the move will be canceled.
7.Input lag

I feel like NRS only wants money,not to make their fans happy :(

Wigy

There it is...
I'm just baffled at a lot of the variation specials and frame data in general. About 5 minutes in practice and you can write of one of the two variations.

Looked at kano and I was just like wow I'm sorry kano community. Same with a few characters

Syd Barrett Lives

Italian Psychopath
Will someone answer some things for me:

1) Are the tournament "defaults" the ones that you choose when you pick a character for Tower of Time or Klassic Tower? There are two variations which I see for now. I haven't messed with any of the Kustimization shit. I've been using Kabal in Tower of Time. I used his first variation, then I switched to his second. I didn't notice any different except his second had no air blade projectiles and he had a ground projectile. The ground projectile says you need to "enhance" it to use it but I've been using it without a bar. Also, I noticed the second variant didn't have the option to waste a bar to cancel his Nomad Dash.

2) If I make a variation. Does this possibility come with different moves (like specials and normals) then the already present variations. I know the Sub-Zero Ice Clone isn't in the game, but I'll use him as an example. If I make a kustom variation, will Sub-Zero have a move like Ice Clone opposed to the other two already present defaults that don't have it?

Thanks in advance.

I'm particular about not messing my game up with its formality so that's why I wanted to ask this before I started customizing shit.

1- No, these are just two basic default variations no one understood why they put in the game. If you want to use the tournament variations you have to create them in the kustomization menu.

2- Yes, that's the whole point of them. Normals and some specials are default for every character, then when you create a kustom variation you can assign different specials and/or strings on top of them.

3- You can always bring back the first two variations to the default versions the game shipped with.

HAMMER

Noob
1- No, these are just two basic default variations no one understood why they put in the game. If you want to use the tournament variations you have to create them in the kustomization menu.

2- Yes, that's the whole point of them. Normals and some specials are default for every character, then when you create a kustom variation you can assign different specials and/or strings on top of them.

3- You can always bring back the first two variations to the default versions the game shipped with.
Thanks. Last night I went through Kabal for a little bit. I didn't notice where I could add any different normals though.

I'm hoping some of you prophets can find the optimal mixes for these variations because I'm still lost.

I went into training mode with Scorpion and noticed how simplistic those two default variants were. Are all of these characters this shallow?

Most I did with him was like 390 with 2 bars.

I feel lost in this game!

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Thanks. Last night I went through Kabal for a little bit. I didn't notice where I could add any different normals though.

I'm hoping some of you prophets can find the optimal mixes for these variations because I'm still lost.

I went into training mode with Scorpion and noticed how simplistic those two default variants were. Are all of these characters this shallow?

Most I did with him was like 390 with 2 bars.

I feel lost in this game!
they are not shallow once you customize!

Hold on—the two default variations are NOT the tournament variations?!? I haven’t been able to play much since launch, but I just assumed that was the case. Where do you find out what the “tournament variations” are then?

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Hold on—the two default variations are NOT the tournament variations?!? I haven’t been able to play much since launch, but I just assumed that was the case. Where do you find out what the “tournament variations” are then?
go too customize, then look for trophys on selct moves