What's new

The Official Downplayer Scale

She wins 7-3. One knockdown = game over.
going to need a more in depth explanation then that lol, and the same goes for her. One knockdown/ corner push then she is essentially toast because lbsh, her wakeups are ass. I dnt think any flash has reason to fear raven, and if you are saying she has a oki 50 50, well it can be dealt with because ppl have to deal with a lot more dangerous oki games such as GL. Also in the footsie game, flash's mobility will be a huge issue for raven, also she won't have a way to jump at him bcuz of his d2. I'm trying to figure out, what does raven do once she gets knocked down? Especially when she's in the corner............., there's no way you can convince ppl this is 7 3 without having a way where raven doesn't get torn up when she gets knocked down.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
going to need a more in depth explanation then that lol, and the same goes for her. One knockdown/ corner push then she is essentially toast because lbsh, her wakeups are ass. I dnt think any flash has reason to fear raven, and if you are saying she has a oki 50 50, well it can be dealt with because ppl have to deal with a lot more dangerous oki games such as GL. Also in the footsie game, flash's mobility will be a huge issue for raven, also she won't have a way to jump at him bcuz of his d2. I'm trying to figure out, what does raven do once she gets knocked down? Especially when she's in the corner............., there's no way you can convince ppl this is 7 3 without having a way where raven doesn't get torn up when she gets knocked down.
Naw I'm the 2nd best Raven. @AK Glass_Sword agrees it's 7-3 Raven.

that would be unsafe trying to backdash it, could easily just do d1 low scoop to option select it, could just d1 then wait, and etc.
You can't backdash it because aquaman can forward dash while doing trident rush. this was "Discovered" while making the AI do down+1xxTrident rush (With no forward dash at all)

You can't backdash it because aquaman can forward dash while doing trident rush. this was "Discovered" while making the AI do down+1xxTrident rush (With no forward dash at all)
yes indeed, he forward dashes for a reason when doing the trident rush.... to catch ppl.