What's new

General/Other The Official Batman Venting Thread

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
My Opinion is that Batman is the best character in the game, followed by Superman, then Black Adam, Killer Frost, Sinestro.

Batman should be toned down very slightly in the next patch.

B23 - You should be able to dash forward on block from the Explosion, not just jump forward or dash back, at least make it so its not possible for Batman to cancel a dash from it, so it can be abused in the corner.

Trait needs to hit: Mid High High (3) Mid High (2), High (1), slightly longer charging time also, it appears I am never short a trait at anytime.

And with all that, batman will still be the best in the game.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
B23 - You should be able to dash forward on block from the Explosion, not just jump forward or dash back, at least make it so its not possible for Batman to cancel a dash from it, so it can be abused in the corner.

You can dash in between the B2*3, not all characters can due to dash speeds but a lot can.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
This thread is exactly what I needed.

FUCK BATMAN'S J2! FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT!!!!!

The amount of scrubs I've lost to that jump around doing this move like they have ants in their fucking pants and follow up with an extremely average combo is ridiculous, and I can't do shit about it because online sucks sand out of a camel's ass.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Yea, but it should be possible full cast, and at that, its almost impossible.
In all honesty if they were to make it easy to dash through then Batman would have probably the worst strings in fighting game history.

Bats already don't hit crouching opponents up close so he can never do something like 1 release bats, 2 release bats or b11 release bats, they just equal d1 combo or d1 reverse pressure. Bats don't cover his string holes unless your standing which will never happen and if you made b23 easy to dash through then we'd be wasting bats just to make sure we don't get punished on block from way beyond sweep distance.

Another thing I don't get is how bats don't combo with strings unless you get launched. Like vs low hitbox characters where i know b11 will whiff you can't do b1 release bats on hit, the first two bats will combo then for whatever reason the third bat can be blocked...

b23 and trait is all he has.