What's new

The "Nobody wants Joker" Thread

You want joker gone right?

• Of course I do, a bright future awaits!

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • no! I want joker in and doom this game!

Votes: 81 52.6%

• Total voters

RexxyC

what's done is done
Oh really lame? I can do that to

Read:
The Killing Joke
Death Of The Family
A Death In The Family
Batman: The Man Who Laughs
Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth

Go Watch:
Batman The Animated Series (Every Joker episode)
Batman Beyond Return of The Joker
The Dark Knight

Oh & if you think Joker sucked in the first Injustice play me. I guarantee I'll change your mind about the character. You'd get bodied.
Don't forget the Joker stuff in Morrison's Batman run henny

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
when someone says the joker and batman are terrible comic book characters but their profile pic is superman....
Joker is terrible in that he's too powerful. He takes out an entire police station with hand to hand combat in one arc, all his plans are perfect and everyone acts just as he predicts. It makes him unfun, if it wasn't for the quips and quirky nature of the character he would be nigh irredeemable. To be fair this trend only really started in the past 2 decades or so but it has knocked Joker down tremendously for me.

Batman just sucks. He isn't a good "character" and what I mean by that is he lacks personality because fans have come to expect him to be a cold, calculating, dark savior and dc has doubled down on that. Batman used to be way more animated and had more faults, now he's taking out the entire Justice League at the same time. Trash.

Superman sucked for literally 4 straight years (new 52) but the base character is still a good one. Still my favorite Superhero though he's not the best (Kamala Khan).

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
You guys realize that it would be (soap bar in my mouth) of NRS business wise not to put Joker in the game, right? Regardless of what you think of them, you guys have to at least understand that.

In MK I think Kano and Reptile are both lame shit eating jobbers but people do like them for whatever reason that may be, so I accept that they are gonna be in without making a bait troll thread.
Yo you got beef with Kano, you got beef with me?
He's literally the dark horse of every game plotting shit.
The dude stole Shinnok's amulet for Mileena which caused the whole end of the world shit. Played Mileena and Kotal against each other for the $$$.
He's a pure scumbag and doesn't "job" to anyone bruh, he's probably stolen your credit card details and you have no idea.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Yo you got beef with Kano, you got beef with me?
He's literally the dark horse of every game plotting shit.
The dude stole Shinnok's amulet for Mileena which caused the whole end of the world shit. Played Mileena and Kotal against each other for the $$$.
He's a pure scumbag and doesn't "job" to anyone bruh, he's probably stolen your credit card details and you have no idea.
He's a weapons grade jobber

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Now that you say it... isn't he like... the only character that hasn't died in either timeline? Not counting armageddon
Not sure about Sonya and Cage, maybe Reptile? but yes you're right!
And you know why? Because he's behind the scenes causing shit that leads to end of the world scenarios, he ain't no mo'fuckin jobber!