What's new

The NEW Kano matchup thread

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Noob wins zoning war Wemfs kano must approach and its hard against a patieng keepaway noob. Choke is not underrated. It sucks as its negative on hit lol and it hits high i dont think its one of kanos worst mu but id say its noobs favor
Noob will win the zoning war. Knives can interrupt it and since they don't knockdown he can't abuse invincibility on wakeup to establish dominance again. It's 6-4, really not that bad.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I like fighting Kanos actually. You gotta be on point trying to teleslam his knives tho since he has fast recovery on em.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
I always found Noob to be a nightmare for Kano 1.0, but tonight I took advantage of his wee armor on ex lateral ball and garnered 12% off every shadow. The bar is worth it to get in. If the dingos have your back, and Mr. Saibot wakes up with an up shadow, blow it up with b1 on whiff. ;)

World G

Noob
i dont agree with kano vs liukang MU.
should be 5 - 5
i won a lot of good liu kang players with kano who thinks they can zone with liu kang.
his knives slows down liukang's fireball

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I agree with the chart. Reptile. Cyrax. Quan Chi. Sindel. Kabal. Kano just cant seem to have a good match against these guys. When I see Cyrax or Reptile I getting picked after I pick Kano I literately smash 4 to to try and change to another character. How do I beat these guys with out them pulling off the most exhaustive combos and strings, that would eat my life meter and my wins up? Kung Lao used to be a problem but if you keep to the ground he has a hard time setting himself up.

Advice? Especially against Cyrax and Reptile?

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I agree with the chart. Reptile. Cyrax. Quan Chi. Sindel. Kabal. Kano just cant seem to have a good match against these guys. When I see Cyrax or Reptile I getting picked after I pick Kano I literately smash 4 to to try and change to another character. How do I beat these guys with out them pulling off the most exhaustive combos and strings, that would eat my life meter and my wins up? Kung Lao used to be a problem but if you keep to the ground he has a hard time setting himself up.

my advice? get a different character

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor

Knives all day bro. Stay full screen and zone, you can always block net after knife if you do it right, tele is punishable on reaction with b1. Reptile can't dash around if you always have a smartly timed knife thrown out, and wake up with choke instead of upball vs both characters.

I want Mcdonalds.