What's new

The NetherKast Ep. 14: Nightwuff

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Sup, guys.

We have another episode of the NetherKast uploaded. There's been a huge list of questions submitted by listeners that we've wanted to address but couldn't due to all the recent news. So this episode, we answered... three questions. That's progress, right?

Speaking seriously, we will eventually answer all the submitted questions. This episode was filled with tangents, but given the reveal of Kung Lao and Kitana, we needed to take an in-depth look at the MK9 roster and analyze who may or may not return. The door is wide open for the deceased members of the cast, so it made sense to start wagering over who's coming back.

And speaking of dead characters coming back, we discussed the mention of Shang Tsung during the Gamestop promo. I think this came as a surprise to all of us, so we discussed what this could mean for the future of the Deadly Alliance and the Netherrealm war. The episode ends with a retrospective on Kenshi, the most popular character from the post-MK4 era. Are we fans? Yes. Do we want to see him back? Mostly.

Hope everyone enjoys the episode. Thank you for all of the support.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Damn it, I was just about to go to bed then this popped up. Now I must stay awake for 2 hours, 12 minutes, and 41 seconds more lol

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
To be fair the Gamestop thing didn't really confirm Mileena and Shang to be in the game, they just mentioned previous rivalries from the MK series which included Mileena and Shang Tsung.

Also I completely agree with you about Bo Rai Cho.