What's new

The most significant reason why people Rage in this Game.

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
In my opinion:
  1. Broken pokes
  2. Broken specials
  3. Not entirely balanced (yet)
  4. Obvious hitbox issues

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
How do you know they don't?
Because the way that they're describing matches and meta is not at all how it works.

And certain things that they're having issues with are easily dealt with by players who've taken the time to learn how the game works.

xKMMx

Banned
Because the way that they're describing matches and meta is not at all how it works.

And certain things that they're having issues with are easily dealt with by players who've taken the time to learn how the game works.
Ehhh I don't think that necessarily means they aren't watching high level play. Just maybe they arent understanding what they are seeing.

xKMMx

Banned
I will admit that the only time I truly rage in this game is bad beats from getting hit with a wake up Fatal Blow when I'm trying to meaty fully knowing they are going to wake up fatal. I get so pissed at myself when I make the right read but do the wrong thing.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Imagine thinking having an 11f mid that’s not even a great stagger breaks the meta lol. I wouldn’t be surprised if you think throws countering pokes breaks the meta too.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I literally hit him with a backwards hitbox. The special that came out was the reverse input that I did. I did DB2 and got DF2. I dunno man.
Your string advances and she got clipped falling into it. It's not a pretty interaction but just look at this picture.

Cassie is straight air balling this one. Frost has her sword glow/trail where her weapon's hitbox is. Your anti airs are on point

The special coming out backwards is another janky thing which I guess is just a result special cancels on strings and Frost having DF2/DB2 but that's actually created some interesting combos. I remember some Injustice 2 side switch combos where you had to knowingly input a special backwards.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Your string advances and she got clipped falling into it. It's not a pretty interaction but just look at this picture.

Cassie is straight air balling this one. Frost has her sword glow/trail where her weapon's hitbox is. Your anti airs are on point

The special coming out backwards is another janky thing which I guess is just a result special cancels on strings and Frost having DF2/DB2 but that's actually created some interesting combos. I remember some Injustice 2 side switch combos where you had to knowingly input a special backwards.
I could just be annoyed at visually janky things. This looks super jank to me.Wonky too.