What's new

The most significant reason why people Rage in this Game.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
What is a copypasta?
A copypasta is text on the internet, written with real purpose and belief, that is so ludicrous it gets copied and pasted out of context.

This now.

I wasn't playing this game five years ago but once I did start playing …. know where I was? Reacting to 15 frame overheads. Sorry the game wasn't amazingly predictable like MK 11. God forbid your put in a situation as a defensive player where your ability read and react is tested by a 15 frame overhead. LMAO.
I dont know who you play in MK 11 but if your characters' fastest mid was 15 frames you'd be shitting your pants crying about how you can't land it becuase it's too slow. Meanwhile blocking a 15 frame overhead is just as easy.

xKMMx

Banned
A copypasta is text on the internet, written with real purpose and belief, that is so ludicrous it gets copied and pasted out of context.

This now.

I wasn't playing this game five years ago but once I did start playing …. know where I was? Reacting to 15 frame overheads. Sorry the game wasn't amazingly predictable like MK 11. God forbid your put in a situation as a defensive player where your ability read and react is tested by a 15 frame overhead. LMAO.
I dont know who you play in MK 11 but if your characters' fastest mid was 15 frames you'd be shitting your pants crying about how you can't land it becuase it's too slow. Meanwhile blocking a 15 frame overhead is just as easy.
If you say so man.

Kaneki

UPR Kaneki
LOL IVE DONE IT!!!!!! Maybe not 100 percent of the time and like Ive said before a lot of it was making the right read and being ready.
Any way the bigger point here is MK 11 is just boring TO ME and I would rather deal with insane 50/50's, hard to blockable set up's and constant rush down pressure because win or lose I'm having fun doing it.

Shit man I bought UMVC 3 this past weekend and Im having more fun just learning the mechanics of that game than Ive ever had with MK 11. I guess I'm just the kind of fighting game player that likes games that are over the top and have a lot of constant action.
Yo yo u gotta be capping to the gods right now. Ain't no way in hell your reacting to 15f overheads, it's physically impossible because humans can't react that fast. The cap was so strong it brought me back from the dead.

xKMMx

Banned
ALLL DAY!!!!!
Yo yo u gotta be capping to the gods right now. Ain't no way in hell your reacting to 15f overheads, it's physically impossible because humans can't react that fast. The cap was so strong it brought me back from the dead.
ALLLLL DAY!!!!!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
you guys dont react to 15f overheads when fighting games have inherent 3-5f of delay ( 8 in case of tekken ) and on a 1f delay monitor?

what are u stupid?

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Unless you have faster reaction times then virtually all humans, including top players who themselves cannot react to a 15f overhead and alongside that, a copy of MK11 without the inbuilt 4f or so of lag the game has, plus any lag that your monitor has (exemplified if you have a tv), and lastly the ability to consistently isolate the animation of an overhead in a real match, you are absolutely not reacting. Predicting it is not the same as actually reacting to it.

Let me ask you this, and please answer so I can see something. Do you tech every throw, and consistently react to the overheads in this game? Additionally, do you react to Jacqui, Jade and Johnny using their fuck neutral tools from midscreen? Supposing you have these reactions it should be an easy answer

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
This gotta be the biggest bruh of the week .

Anyway, jesus just end this debacle once for all and show us some proof, take the millia blocker test, and print the final results, if you take too long doing this i will know you're faking shit.

http://www.teyah.net/milliablocker.html

Last edited:

thlityoursloat

kick kick
In an offline environment, the best players in our scene still get hit by:
-Baraka's b2
-D'Vorah's f4
-Erron's f4
-Geras' 11~sand trap
-Jacqui's OH elbow drop
-Jade's f2
-Kano's f4
-Yaas Queen Cassie's block late KB
-Nightwolf's f2
-Sindel's f2
-Sub-Zero's f2

Let's relax on the Red Bull.
NOOOO sub zero's f2 is the most reactable move in fighting game history, hence why he's bottom 1 hence why no one in the history of mankind ever played him in tournaments. Ever.

xKMMx

Banned
This gotta be the biggest bruh of the week .

Anyway, jesus just end this debacle once for all and show us some proof, take the millia blocker test, and print the final results, if you take too long doing this i will know you're faking shit.

http://www.teyah.net/milliablocker.html
The best part of this whole troll is just how many nerds I sucked into the vortex. To the point yall are so up in arms that your pulling up blocking tests and shit like this is the OJ trial and you want DNA evidence.

Last edited:

xKMMx

Banned
Unless you have faster reaction times then virtually all humans, including top players who themselves cannot react to a 15f overhead and alongside that, a copy of MK11 without the inbuilt 4f or so of lag the game has, plus any lag that your monitor has (exemplified if you have a tv), and lastly the ability to consistently isolate the animation of an overhead in a real match, you are absolutely not reacting. Predicting it is not the same as actually reacting to it.

Let me ask you this, and please answer so I can see something. Do you tech every throw, and consistently react to the overheads in this game? Additionally, do you react to Jacqui, Jade and Johnny using their fuck neutral tools from midscreen? Supposing you have these reactions it should be an easy answer
WIth regard to throws I generally tech a high percentage of throws on read some on react. Id say 75 percent of the time I actually get thrown it is because I tech the wrong way. I play Jacqui so it was part of my game to tech and punish with the metered reversal.

xKMMx

Banned
I can react to 15 OH.

Lol just trolling, get baited you nerds and shills.
I know not the best troll ever. It would probably have been better to do this on a site that more than 25 people check on a daily basis but I respect the people on my discord too much to dick them around.